Headphones

August 8 ,

The first time i saw him walking down the hall with his black headphones dangling around his neck, his white loose shirt, denim jeans and white-red rubber shoes. He looked so tired yet so damn hot, his sweat trickling under his chin damn that collarbone ugh I'm such a sinner. And because I'm stupid he noticed me looking at him. He walked towards me. Oh shit what am i gonna do? I'm sweating right now.

"Hey, is there something wrong? what's with the look?", that hot guy said.
"Uh, uhm where did you buy that headphone? it's cool", great. Just great.
"I'll show you where i bought this if you have free time", he said looking amused, what's his name?
"Really? I'd love to, by the way I'm Hana", I extended my hand
"Pretty name for a pretty girl, I'm Seungcheol nice to meet you", he said while shaking my hands.
"So, I'm free later, you too?"
"Hmm, yeah I guess so I'll just wait for you at the gate after class"
"See you", I waved at him and he just smiled at me. Wow how could a guy manage to be perfect?

As i heard the bell rang i immediately pick up all my things. Damn i was excited to meet him.
I saw him sitting on the bench with headphones on. I walked closer to him.
"BOOO!" i attempted to scare him but he didn't even budge a bit.
He just stared at me with that judging-you-look. Ohgad that was embarrassing. I quickly covered my face using my bare hands. Suddenly, I felt his soft hands touched mine, he placed it on my lap. Take note he's still holding my hand my heart's beating rapidly.
"You know what..."
"WHAT?"
"You are....."
"YAH what is it?"
"You're so cuuuuute and squishy," he laughed hysterically while clutching his stomach.
"Yah yah don't laugh i know that's embarrassing," I said.
"Let's go?," he said, chuckling.

As soon as he opened the door, the wind chime's natural sound welcomed us. I like this music store the whole set up is like a vintage type, with woods and all.
"Welcome ma'am and sir Seungcheol, what can i do for you?," said the old saleslady. She knows him?
"Oh, if you're wondering i come here often," he said.
"Seems that you like music very much huh?," I said while walking beside him, wandering around the place. I suddenly remember the reason why we're here, oh the headphones. I quickly look for the accessories area, and find what i've been wanting to buy. Aish if its not because of him i wouldn't have to spend my money on this.
"Hey, have you seen anything yet?,"
"Uh yeah, that one," I pointed at the black one.
"You like black aren't you?,"
"Isn't it obvious? but it's quite the same as yours tho,"
"Aigoo, couples nowadays are so cute. Wearing a 'couple headphone is really cute, jinjja"
We both looked at each other and laughed but I bet my cheeks are blushing. I wanted to deny it but I quite like the idea of being a couple. Stop. Daydreaming.
I went to the cashier, getting my money but before I could give it to the lady, a hand stopped me from doing so. I looked at him, bewildered.
"What?"
"I'm not gonna let you pay for that,"
"And why? It's not like I asked for it,"
"My treat," he said and paid for the headphone.
We came out the store, I asked him "Yah! Why, here's the money,"
"No, why are you so stubborn?,"
"What no, just let me pay,"
"No, no worries," he said in annoyance
"But it's such a burden to you, you only knew me this morning and yet you spend money on me,"
"............"
"Alright, but tell me first why are you doing this?,"

A/n: Cliff hanger! Hahaha so tell me about it, is it boring or exciting? What are your thoughts about the first chapter? Comment and vote guys. Ps: Wtf myfangirlfeels! Scoups you asfgghjlqpfiwn mzn he's so hot DAMN DAMN I'm sorry vernon but he's pulling me away from you. </3 -Vyn