1. The DM's

Savannah's POV*

"Are you serious?" Brianna asked me as we were walking down the hallway to first period.

"yes I'm being serious we FaceTime and all night once I fell asleep on the phone he fell asleep and then when I woke up he was still sleeping and we were still FaceTime in FaceTime was that eight hours and 22 minutes and then I hung up" I told Brianna talking about how me and Brandon were faced timing last night.

I was looking at my phone until my Twitter went off and it said Hunter had followed me and I had a DM from him.

I screamed and Dropped all my stuff.

"WHAT?" Brianna yelled.

@hunterrowland22: Hey gorgeous😉❤️

I showed her and then she screamed immediately.

I DM'd him back saying hey, A few minutes later I got another DM from him.

@hunterrowland22: What's you're number cutie, we should text😏❤️

I didn't freak out that time so I played it cool.

I dm'd him my number and then I got a text.

***-***-****: Hey beautiful its Hunter🙈❤️

I texted him back saying I had to go to class and I would text him at lunch.

May I remind you that Hunter has a privet number and only family has it.

I was freaking out on the inside but wasn't on the outside.

*LUNCH TIME**

To Hunter🙈💗:
Heyy it's lunch

From Hunter🙈💗:
Hey gorgeousness😍 Having fun? I'm at lunch too🙊😏

By this time I didn't freak out because I just didn't feel the need to.

He facetimed me out of nowhere...

I answered.

"Hey Hunter!" I said with a smile.

"Hey beautiful lovin that smile of yours" he said.

"HEY HUNTER IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND??" One of his friends yelled.

He giggled his little laugh.

"Stop dude" he pushed his friend to sit back down again.

"Hey savvy who are you-" Brianna stopped dead in her tracks and screamed.

The whole lunch room went quiet.

"IS THAT HUNTER ROWLAND?" She yelled.

Then half of the girls in the 9th grade came to me. Gathering my phone.

"HEY BEAUTIFULS CAN YOU GUYS LEAVE SO I CAN TALK TO SAVANNAH?" He yelled and everyone but Brianna left.

"So guess what?" He asked me with a smile on his face?

"What?" I giggled.

I took a drink of water.

"I'm coming to Michigan" he said.

I spit out my water at Brianna.

"WHAT??" I yelled.

"Yea I'm staying there for 3 months" he smiled getting up with his phone, I'm guessing throwing his tray away.

"What part?" I asked, getting up to throw mine away.

"Battle creek" I stopped dead in my tracks.

"No way" I said almost in tears.

"Yea, I figured to go to school at Lakeview for the three months" he said.

"DO YOU KNOW ALL MY INFORMATION DO YOU STALK ME OR SOMETHING?" I asked smiling with tears.

"Uhhhh Brandon does" he laughed.

"So you're coming to Michigan for three months, same city as me, and same school as me?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yep I guess so" he laughed.

"Oh my gosh, am I like living in a dream or something like are you being dead serious?" I said as a tear of joy rolled down my face.

"Aww are you crying? Beautiful don't cry be happy that me and you are gonna hang out a lot like almost every day because you will be the only one that I'll know!" He laughed a little.

"You still talking to Hunter?" Brianna asked coming up to me.

"You still talking to youre girlllfriennddd" hunters friend asked him.

"Yep so get lost you soggy taco that ate a cheeseball" he said to his friend and got up for class.

"Sorry about him," he laughed.

"It's okay, and my friend is begging me for you're number can I give it to her? I will make sure she won't give it to anyone and if she does she will loose my friendship and we have been friends since kindergarten and yea," I asked.

"Um no because I don't know her and don't really trust her tell her I'm sorry and I'll Dm her on Twitter after school" I told Brianna and she laughed and said okay.

"So you know and trust me?" I asked with a little smile.

"Yea, Brandon has told me a lot about you, after vine prom and so has Ashton and momma because you and mom FaceTime and you and Ashton FaceTime a lot " he laughed.

"Haha okay. I gotta go to class" I smiled

"FaceTime after school? We can basically walk home to together but by FaceTime." He smiled.

"Did Ashton tell you I walk home?" I laughed and continued walking.

"Yes maybe" he laughed.

"Okay I gotta go, byeeee" I smiled and waved.

"Kk bye love youuuuuuuu" he said blushing a little.

"Love you toooo" I blushed and ended it.

Woah.

Am I like dreaming?

I ran to the bathroom and cried and laughed at the same time.

"Is this real?" I asked myself in the mirror.

I fixed my makeup because my mascara was running.

I don't wear much makeup I just wear concealer, foundation, and mascara. Not much.

I can't believe that that even happened. Like out of all girls/ fams he chooses me.

Like this is probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me in my entire life.

Just wow.

----------------------------------------------
Hiiiii, hope you liked the first chapter☺️💗

I have been obsessed with Hunter since hunterrowlanda and I have been in love ever since.

Hope you enjoy my story💞

Social medias:
Twitta: @HunterHasCake
Instagram:@Hunters.Cheesecake 1.4k on there

2 votes: next chapter!