Seeking for Romance!

Prologue:

The wind blew softly and waves touching the warm white sand. It is a perfect place to relax, my life has never been easy. Since I was kidnapped and raped by the son of my father's best friend at the age of sixteen. I ended pregnant with a baby girl, she is gorgeous. When she was born I moved away from North Carolina to California....

°Flash back°

I was walking on the side walk, when I felt someone behind me. I started walking a bit faster and told myself I was almost home. That's when I felt being grab from behind and a napking on my mouth,that's when everything was turning blurry. When I woke up I couldn't see anything and I felt numb. "Hello my dear, am glad your awake." I heard from the end of the room. I was shaking badly.

" You know how bad I wanted you since the day I met you?" I heard the unanimous person say softly. I just kept quiet as my tears fell down my cheeks. He came closer as I finally saw he's face under the small light of the moon that came from the window. Jake. The person I trusted more was taking my freedom, he reached for me.

I closed my eyes wanting for this nightmare to end. I was standing up chained to the wall and it made me feel helpless. Jake came so much closer and took my sandals off, he's warm hand slipped up my sun dress and started to pull my shorts and underwear down making them fall to my feet. He smirked as he unbuttoned his own clothe, as he was done he grabbed me pressing he's member against my body. I felt disgusted he was going to take what was the most precious to me... my virginity. Tears kept falling as he kept touching me. Jake had me pressed against the wall with my legs wrapped around he's waist as he entered my core. I was broken so I just kept silence. He took the tape off my mouth.

" I want to hear you moan or I'll do worst to you until I hear you want more from me." he said huskily. As he began to go faster I started moaning to get this over and go home if I could or be left alone. "That's more like it babe." Jake said as he reached the climax. He left me there in the cold basement, I tried to get out of the chains but it was useless when I remembered that I had bobby pin on my hair.

I reach my long brown hair and pulled the bobby pin carefully not to let it fall. When I finally got it into the lock and kept playing it around until I heard a click. A smirk spread on my lips as I took off the chains, I quietly putted my underwear and shorts on. I grabbed the sandals and slipped them on and went up the stairs.

I heard Jake talking on the phone with someone, without making a sound I went by the open window and got out of the house and started running when I hear Jake scream my name. I ran faster as I could, I saw a police car a block in front of me I screamed for help and kept running. The young police man finally saw me and got out of the car.

Before I could reach the officer Jake reached me and pulled a knife against my neck. " Sir, put the knife down and let the girl go." The police man said. " No, just no she is mine and I'll never let her go." Jake said pulling tighter. "Please Jake let me go! What have I done to deserve this?" I said crying. The police man asked for back up as he pointed the gun to Jake. He pulled me tighter if it was possible pressing against my neck harder, the back up the police man asked for arrived quickly and so did James's father since he was the chief.

" James let go of Kate right now!" he's father said. You could see the anger and the shame Sam felt deep inside through he's eyes. James took a step back pulling me with him, Sam couldn't hold it any longer and stepped closer to them with he's gun pointed at his son . How could this happen, how couldn't he notice that his son was obsessed with Kate Falls who he love like his own daughter.

" James I am not going to repeat myself twice, let go of Kate." James heisted for few seconds but slowly let go of Kate. Before he let her go completely he whispered something into the young girl's ear, something that left in so much shock she didn't want to stay in this town ever again...