I kissed a boy and i liked it

Harry's Pov.
Age: 8
"C'mon guys, lets play spin the bottle!" Niall says as he gathers everyone up into a circle.
"Um...I don't really wanna play Niall." I whisper to him.
"Why, are you scared!?" He asked mockingly.
"No I'm not scared, I just don't wanna do it." I whine.
"Scared little chicken!" Niall screams and others join in.
"Okay fine, I'll do it yeah? Let's just get this over with." I mumble.
"Yaaaaay!!" Niall cheers patting me on the bum as we sit in the circle.
"I think that Liam should go first!" Niall says.
"Eh okay, whatever." Liam says taking the bottle in his hand and spinning it. It spins for a while and then lands on Mariana, some girl in our class.
"Oooooooohhhh." Everyone cheers as Liam and Mariana lean in and kiss. Mariana pulls back and wipes her mouth.
"Ewww, that was so bloody vile!!" She screams.
"I kinda liked it." Liam says giving his friends high slaps.
"Okay now it's Harry's turn!" Liam says. I glance around the circle. Everyone's eyes are on me. I look at the bottle not wanting to spin it. What if it lands on Niall? I think to myself. I've always thought that that bloody wanker was the most attractive thing in the world. I put the bottle in my hand, close my eyes, and spin it...when I open my eyes Niall's jaw is dropped. Then I look down at the bottle. Crap. Just my luck.
"We don't have to Niall." I say hoping he will say that too.
"Oh nooooo, you spun it we have to. I'm no chicken." He awkwardly chuckles.
"Okay. On three." I say.
"On three." He agrees.
One.
Two..
Three...
We both lean in and our lips attach. There is no way to particularly explain the way I felt. But those 3 seconds that we kissed felt like forever. I really liked it. When we pulled back Niall chuckled.
"Cool. Okay Marcel, your turn." He said. And it was over, just like that. Like it had never happened.