The Twins - Short Story

I am Zoey, I am a simple girl that you would usually see walking around the school campus. I am a second year college student. Sometimes I get bullied at school but thank God that I have a twin brother who would always protect me from those bullies. His name is Zachary, we are so close to each other that we always eat together, we go to school together, we do our homeworks together, and we do almost everthing together. He likes what I like and I like what he likes, but we are different in some ways too, I cannot fight for myself in short I am weak not like him, he's brave and strong, he's a member of the karate club in our campus. I am short tempered and he keeps annoying me but despite of that I love him so much.

One day I was on my way going to my next subject, I was daydreaming that time. Later on I bumped into someone and I totally fell to the ground, I kept saying sorry because I know it was my fault, then I looked upon his face to realize that he was Bullet, a school campus hearthrob and my ultimate crush. I don't know what to say, I became speechless. 

After that incident, we had communication to each other, he asked for my number, we eat together, we go out, and he courted me. After 2 months he finally became my boyfriend.

Zachary : Zoey, this day is so boring

Zoey : I know right! I think we should go somewhere

Zachary : To a mall? What do yah think?

Zoey : I think tha's a great idea, let's go

* We went to the mall *

Zoey :  Sooo, where do you wanna go?

Zachary : Amusement Zone? 

Zoey : Basketball showdown? *I gave him a grin*

Zachary : Let's get it on!

* I missed alot of balls, I knew this would be the scenario *

Zachary : So it is clear that I'm the winner, HAHAHA, look at the scores

Zoey : Yes I know, 51-28, I know this would happen again 

Zachary : Don't worry you improved the last time we played you only scored 19 points!

Zoey : I promise to myself the someday I will beat you!

Zachary : You wish! HAHAHA

Zoey : You're so boastful!! Aaaarggh

Zachary : Forget about that, c'mon let's eat! My treat!

Zoey : Okay

* We walked along the botiques until we get through the shoes section *

Zachary : These sneakers, I am saving for this coz i really want this

Zoey : How much do you need?

Zachary : Nevermind, I need a little bit more time and i'll buy this stuff

Zoey : Okay let me show you something

Zachary : What is it?

Zoey : This limited edition high heels, this is so gorgeous! I am saving too for this

Zachary : Do you want to borrow my money?

Zoey : No Zachy, keep it, i know you need them too.

The next day when I and Zachy were walking home, I noticed that he was serious and not in mood, so i asked him.

Zoey : Is there something wrong Zachy?

Zachary : I realy wanted to say this to you, I saw Bullet cutting classes, not only that he was also smoking  and drinking alcohol, I think he would only be a bad influence to you.