Emison

"Ali?" Emily asked her girlfriend, Alison Dilaurentis.
"Yeah?"
"Why waitressing?" Emily asked. Alison had recently got a job as a cocktail waitress. Emily however, has a job as a swim coach. They both are trying to save money so the two of them can go live in Paris. "It doesn't pay very much. You could get a job as like a teacher or something."
"Because it's fun when boys catcall." Emily clenched her teeth."I want finished. When they catcall I get to tell that my heart belongs to no one but Emily Fields." Emily took a sigh of relief. Alison's head was lying on Emily's chest. They loved 'cuddle time'.
"I miss the girls." Emily admitted.
"Me too. I wish Rosewood wasn't such a bad place. Then we could all live in a really big mansion and then all of us could spend every day together." Emily laughed at Alison's active imagination. Alison and Emily have been saving up money ever since they graduated high school. At first, Alison worked in an office but then she decided she didn't like it. So she looked for a job and then became a cocktail waitress. Emily had been a swim coach for about a year. They've saved mason jars full of dollar bills and coins. They only needed about 3 more mason jars in order for them to go to Paris. "What of instead of going to Paris we moved to New York?"
"But Paris had always been your dream."
"Yeah but there is so much to do in New York. Like see the Statue of Liberty and Broadway oh and Times Square! I went there once when I was little and it was one of my favorite memories."
"Alright. Well we could look into buying a house there." Alison kissed Emily and she pushed Ali on the couch. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. They both groaned but got up.
"Surprise!" All the girls and their boyfriends screamed. Emily's eyes immediately welled up with tears. They all hugged each other.
"I've missed you guys so much." Ali said. They talked for hours until it was time for them to go home.
"Where were we?" Ali smirked. She pushed Emily on the couch and they started kissing and you know where it goes next................;)