Scarlet

Scarlett's p.o.v

I'm scarlet I am an Omega I have a blue Maine with light blue a few light blue stripes in it.my tail is the same I have gray fur and have purple eyes.you were laying down in the front of the den seeing nothing but the sunset fall gently beneath your eyes as you fall asleep to the noise of crickets in the grass beneath the den.then all of a sudden blaze comes up behind you and looks at you over your head.blaze is an alpha he's your best friend and you have been since you were born he had gray fur with blue eyes and a black main with a few stripes of white in it and his tail was the siam.you sat up and looked at him while noticing that it was dark out. What are you doing it's still dark out.come on I wanna show you something cool he said. Ok but make it quick I'm tired.you say.fallow me he whispers.you follow him out of the den and into the trees he stops you.look he says as he points to the lake. You look down and see glowing water flowing gently down the path.wow you say.it glows every time it's a crescent moon he says. You look at each other for a while.then he jumps in the lake and splashes you.stop blaze!you're getting me wet!come on the water feels cool.he says.no I'm tired.fine he starts to get out and suddenly he grabs you and pulls you in the water.he comes out of the water and splashes you.you splash back.and play in the water for a while. After playing in the water you both get out and lay down. You roll over on to blazes chest and you both fall asleep in the grass.BLAZE! BLAZE!BLLAAZZEE! You both jump out of your sleep and see blazes dad.