the injury

it was  normal day shannon and cammie had a late start and grabbed lunch with stevie and ally fellow lgbt you tubers they decided they would film a collab that  night and maybe have ally and stevie spend the night. Nobody was sure what to make the video on so they decided to just do the intro and come up with a idea later. Shannon did her usual intro starting with " Hi guys I'm shannon and this is my beautiful girlfriend Cammie. " she then introduced Ally and Stevie they all decided they would do a truth  or dare video. It started out with cammie chugging a beer racing stevie Cammie won. after only a glass or two of wine the group decided to have a pillow fight. Everything was going real crazy when cammie wasn't looking shannon hit her from the side. Cammie lost her balance and fell off the bed and hard to the  ground. Immediately she felt pain. she screamed out loud then starting talking really fast saying "ow babe it really hurts it really fucking hurts." Shannon got down and knelt beside her saying "where does it hurt" Cammie having trouble breathing says "my rib i think i broke my rib" Shannon turned to Ally and said call an ambulance. The women on the phone with ally asked if cammie was having trouble breathing Shannon responded yes. the women said she could have punctured a lung and said and ambulance was on its way. the pain was so intense and shannon felt helpless knowing she couldn't make it stop. Shannon place one hand over cammies side and the other holding her hand. soon came a knock on the door stevie let them in saying finally what took you so long they looked at her saying 7 mins in L.A. traffic thats pretty good. Cammie laughed then let out a scream of pain shannon could only hold back the tears . The paramedics got out a stretcher and oxygen mask they put the mask on camden and got her on the stretcher she never let go of shannons hand they got down to the ambulance then cammie started going into cardiac aresst and went unconscious the paramedics be can cpr Shannon started screaming and crying begging for camden to wake up the only thing she wanted was to be cuddling with her and fell he whole body against her own but all she could feel was the weight of her hand. By the time they got to the hospital cammie had woken up the doctors said it was very good they got her treated  immediately and that if the paramedics weren't there she could have died because she wouldn't be able to breathe. She would have to be in the hospital for a couple days Shannon was grateful she was alive. 

an(please comment i like feedback)