The End

It's been three years now and the four young adults have been together since they were toddlers, it feels like everything from the times they were happy were all just fake memories.

Now you couldn't live a day without seeing destroyed cities, people and animals killed in infinite ways, there was rarey anyone on the streets since the population almost depleted.

But it couldn't be helped, between the government enforcing  more extreme rules and people slowly started getting more offended by everything that was said or done it was like walking through a minefield and someone finally set it off.

It was an all out war, fights in business offices, schools, stores, even in the middle of busy streets. It might've been different if we all stop avoiding touchy problems but we didn't and because of that there's no one left.

Now the four of them sat in the shed like home it was big but drafty and only had one floor. They were getting sick of each other but they all knew that the second they separate they were dead, people out there today are different from before they're cruel, insane and will kill you just for fun.

So they stayed together fighting day after day only verbally, until today.

After awhile of arguing between the four, the boy went silent and as the three kept fighting he slowly drew his dagger and without any contemplation he charged at his ex girlfriend.

Before anyone knew what had happened the boy already had his daggers blade fully in the girls stomach, slowly twisting it. The now dying girl looked into her former lovers eyes with suprise and groaned in excruciating pain before spitting up blood.

As soon as the other girl broke out of her shock she was immediately enraged and ran over to the boy punching him in the jaw. The boy stumbled back dropping his dagger in the process. The girl repeatedly punched the boy on one side of his jaw, then the other.

Soon his back was touching the wall as girl with now tears streaming downing her face elbowed the boy in his throat and punched him in the nose as she grabbed her axe and lifted it above her head ready to slice the boy right down the middle.

As she brung the axe down at full force the other boy through her across the room, but as she was she was still was able to slice the boys arm clean off and slightly cut through his hip which made the boy scream in agony.

The girl tried to get up but to only be kicked in the gut knocking the wind right out of her which made her fall to the ground again, he then grabbed her hair with one hand and lifted her off the ground to meet out his eye level with his other hand had a gun pointed at her head.

Grinning widely about to pull the trigger she held her axe tightly and hit the boy in the head with the backside of her axe. He let go of her as he shot a stray bullet and held his head in his hand as he felt is vision going blurry, she stumbled back and gained her footing she ran forward as she lifted her blade and he raised his gun.

They attacked at the same time, The girl was shot in the neck and the boy was punctured by the axe in the rib cage. They both dropped to the floor painting heavily as they Slowly moved towards their other dying friends.

The two boys and the two girls came together and hugged their friends for the last time, and started crying loudly when the first boy died.

Now their was three as the boy layed still, they all kept apologizing since it was all they could do.

The girl with the stomach wound coughed up blood one last time as she fell to the ground without saying goodbye.

Their was only two left as they swallowed their pride and said their feelings for each other one last time. The boy held his wound and crouched over in pain as his vision blurred and looked up at the girl and said he was sorry and then seconds later he also died.

Now their was only one as her tears streamed down her cheeks as she looked at all of her lifeless friends, their lives were cut short because of fighting and she was next. She could treat herself now and stay alive but she doesn't want that, she wants to to be with her friends again.

She wouldn't last out there by herself anyway and she wouldn't trust anyone who would help her. So instead she laid each friend on their back so they were in a square-circle then she laid down herself and closed her eyes.

She smiled as her heart slowed down then came to a complete stop as she walked into the light.