Chapter 1 (how it started)

•Isabella POV•
School...I hated it....I got pushed again by Nash my bully and he laughed at I hit the floor Hayes just stood and laughed as me but I can see sorry in Nash's eyes...oh is he gonna be sorry...
~~~~end of flash back~~~
I walked down the hall in a nice white dress and red shoes then I heard a "oops!"from Nash as he spilled food on my dress I glared at him as he mouthed sorry..but I didn't say anything back I just walked to the nurses office to call home then I hunged up the call and I heard a name "Nash! Baby! Come back!"it was that bitch Nicole ugh I hate her "can I go anywhere with out you!!!!"he yelled as he slammed the nurses office door on her face and locked it then he saw me "bell! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!!"he said as he was walking towards me to hug me "go away"I said emotionless his eyes widen then softened "I do it because I want to be popular..."he said that's when I got pissed off "OH! YOU WANT TO BE POPULAR HUH?!!!! YOUR FUCKING POPULAR AS HELL ON INSTAGRAM AND VINE!!!!HOW ABOUT YOU STOP! JUST STOP TALKING TO ME!"I yelled at him...oh that felt amazing to yell at that bastard sometimes I hope he gets hurt and feel the pain I feel everyday but I have a feeling...that one day the tables will...TURN!!
(A/N):hey guys! It's me! Sorry this is my first ever bullied book hope it's good!