Part One

You had a nice life well except for the giant man eating monsters called titans. But you were happy. You had a boyfriend, Armin Arlert. Soon you were going to be married! Armin promised you when all the titans are dead you guy will get married. And we are almost sure all the titans are dead. But we are checking. So your life was somewhat happy till one day things started to go down hill.

It was possibly going to be third time going to check for titans very few were by the wall. You and your squad choose to check in the forest for titan.

It was all clear in till 5 titans came running after your squad. Two abnormal. Your squad leader told you, Jean, Armin, Connie and Sasha to kill the titan while the rest of the squad continues going forward.

You got off your horse and on to a tree. You chose to get the normal titan since it was a lot easier to kill. You quickly killed the titan and looked to see if anyone else was done.

Connie and Sasha killed the other normal titans and Jean and Armin went after the abnormals. You decided to go help Armin since abnormals are a little hard to kill.

You were just about to kill the Titan when the it swatted Armin away. You thought he missed until you saw Armin's body flying towards you. You caught him. It hurt, but you didn't care you just wanted to make sure Armin was OK. "Armin. ARMIN!" You screamed his name, but he already loss consciousness. You cried.

"(Y/N)! What happened?" Connie yelled going to you. You looked up still crying. "Armin's hurt!" You said your voice cracking.

Connie got to you and looked at Armin. "Is he." Connie paused. "Dead." He said. You shook your head quickly. "No! He can't be!" You said crying louder.

Connie looked at you and Armin sadly. "Come on. We have to tell the squad leader." He said and put his hand out to help you up. You nodded wiping your eyes then grabbed his hand. He helped you up. You couldn't carry Armin so you gave him to Connie and went to the squad leader with Connie.

You found your horse and helped Connie find his. After about 28 minutes you found his horse and rode as fast as you could to the squad leader.

"Commander Azuma!" You said riding by him. "What is it (Y\N)?" He asked. "Armin was attacked by a titan." You said trying to make sure your voice doesn't crack. "Is he dead?" He asked.

You bit your lip. "No sir." You said holding back tears. "Take him back over the wall and get Hanji to take care of him." Azuma said. "Yes sir!" You turned around and went towards Connie. "What did he say?" Connie asked.

"We have to take him to Hanji." You said. "Here." Connie said handing you Armin. "Your faster than me so you'll get there before me." You nodded and put Armin on your horse. "Let's go." You said and started going on your horse as fast as you could. It took you about 50 minutes to get to the walls.

You had to slow down when you where going through the town. You finally got to Hanji. She was in her office doing paper work. You knocked on her office door. "Enter." She said. "Commander Hanji! Armin Arlert has been attacked by a titan." You said out of breath.

"Where is he?" She asked getting up from her chair. "With my horse." You said pointing out the door. "Bring me to him." She said. You nodded speed walking to your horse's stall. You found it and attempted to pick up Armin. Hanji picked him up and took him to her office.

She put him on a bed then looked at you. "Your going to have to leave (Y\N)." Hanji said. "Okay." You said then walked outside. Hanji closed the door behind you. You started walking to your room trying not to cry.

As you walk to your room you bump in to Mikasa. "Sorry." You say. Mikasa looked at you. She could tell you weren't happy. "What's wrong with you?" Mikasa asked. You looked at her. "What do you mean? I'm completed fine." You said with a forced smile. "What happened?" She asked.