Writing: This is actually the most cliché death

"Don't die on me you stupid son of a bitch! Why now of all times?!" He said. "Just hold on, please!"

"We both knew it was going to happen sooner or later," The dying man said with what little chuckle he could muster. "It just came a little early..."

"Please, don't die! You're going to make it! It's going to be alright, I promise!" The man said, tears flowing down his cheeks, landing with a pitter-patter on the dying man's cheeks.

"Please stop yelling you idiot..." Said the dying man as he coughed up blood. "And we both knew how terrible of a lair you were. Now please, just let me go. The sooner, the better. That's the only thing I ask if you..."

"Please... Don't leave me... Not before I had the chance to tell you... Tell you how I felt about you!" The man cried out as he held on tightly to the only person who had ever given him joy. All he could do was cry and hold on as the man dying in front of him coughed up blood and whose breathing was turning shallow. "I've loved you ever since we met! You were the only thing keeping me sane! How can you think I could just let you go, you moron!?"

"If you could just let me go, it would be better for the both of us..." Said the dying man, who felt his time coming. "And just so you know, I lo-..." Said the man with his last breath he would ever take.

"Tyler? Tyler?! You what?! You idiot! Don't leave me! Please..! Don't leave me... Please..." And that was the last the the man said before screaming into the pouring rain for anyone to hear.

Heya pals! I thought of this when I imagined what my first relationship would end like, and let's just say I went down the wrong way. Anyways, if any of you poor souls put yourself through reading any of this crap, i'm sorry. And if you somehow actually enjoyed this filth, first off: thanks, and second: I don't think I'll ever actually write in this, unless I am super bored and just doing this for shits and giggles. But hey, thanks for actually reading!