Moving out to study

"Bye mom bye dad."

"Bye good luck."

"OK."

My ride is here. I have to call my best friend and let her no that I left the house. Hi kurrisa I left the house so meet me there, ok bye bye. I am finally here in Barbados after all these days. There is the building. Now I have to go and wait until it start. Hi is your name Kyla? Yes. This is your studying class, ok thankyou. Sure! Hi Kurrisa where you man he outside with some friend of his, amm!, You here that it have dancing,no but I want to sign up, me to. After lunch, ok! Finally it is lunch time. Let us go and sign up for dancing. "Said Kurrisa". OK let us go. Amm hi we are here to sign up for dancing."said Kyla". Ok u to sign your name here. Ok thank you. No problem girls. Ok it is time to go home and get some rest"said Kurrisa". Ok see he.bye, bye. And do not forget your dancing out fit. Ok see he.

I can't wait for tomorrow so me and my best friend can go to dancing."said Kyla".Let me call Kurrisa and tell her to meet me up the road.
Hi kurrisa meet me up the road. OK! Bye bye! "Hi girl said Kyla".hi you have your out fit for dancing? "Yes you? Yes girl I can't forget. ORT you. We finally here after all this walking said kurrisa
So we have to wait outside? Yes! Let us go inside and wait instead of waiting out here "said kyla" OK!