From death to life

Inspiration:

This book was inspired by one of the staff at the group home I live at. Sara, if it wasnt for her i proably would not be even thinking of writing about my life. She is the one that has given me the  courage to let all the tears out and write about the hardships Ive gone through life with and come out the man I am today.

Dedication:

I dedicate this to all the people that have been there for me since the moment i knew them and never left me and have never left me

To my little sister and the love of my life Helen Renee Williams (Renee) who was and is the reason I have worked to better myself from the boy I was to the man I am.

To my stepfather that has fought for me and never truly given up on me Randal Scott Williams (Dad, Scott) who has been the words of wisdom and encouragement when i needed a nice what the hell are you thinking or do you think thats a good idea.

To my bestfriend, wife, straight lover,ex girlfiend, shoulder to cry on Jessica Campbell (Jess) who has been the one to encurage my stupidity and be the one to do the be by my side when i do it. She would never let me do something stupid......... alone.

To my White Girl from Casa Grande Cheyenne  (shy) who has been my penpal and confidant.

To Sophie who has been like a sister the moment that we met i love her so much she has been amazing help.

To my cali girl my cover voodoo the reason for my happness my wifie Leanna shes amazing

i love all of you you guys have done so much for me and without you guys i dont even know if I would be in this world.