Tender Love

I heard my phone ringing waking me up, I picked it up.
- Good morning sunshine!.- I heard his sleepy voice say making my heartbeat increase.
- Baek, I already told you that you don't have to wake me up everyday.- I said groggily.
- Yes you did but I know that if I don't do it you wouldn't wake up.- He answered.- Now get ready, I'm going to pick you up in 40 minutes.- He said and hanged up. I need to get ready.

- BAEKHYUN IS ALREADY HERE - I heard my mom say, so I grabbed my shoes and darted out of my room.
- I just need to put my shoes on.- I said while sitting next to him on the sofa.
- Don't worry, we still have time.- He said while ruffling my hair. He got on his knees in front of me and helped me tie my shoes.- Let's go.- He said while smiling at me. At that moment I knew I really was in love with Byun Baekhyun, he's always taking care of me.

- Do you want to come for lunch and stay here during the afternoon? My parents aren't home and you know I don't like to be home alone.- She asked.
- Of course, I will be there in 10 minutes.- I said.
- Ok, I'm going to finish lunch.- She said and hanged up. I got out of my house and made my way to hers. As soon as I knocked she opened the door.
- What are we going to eat?.- I asked while coming in.
- I made some kimchi fried rice, come on I already prepared everything.- When we reached the kitchen table I saw that next to my chopsticks was a spoon, she does this everytime we eat together because I'm really messy while eating. We started eating and talked about a few things when suddenly she grabbed a napkin and cleaned the corner of my mouth and my chin.- You had some rice there.- She said while looking at me and smiling. At that moment I knew I fell in love with her, she's always taking care of me.

Me and baekhyun were walking to school and I was walking on the road when suddendly a car came full speed, I just felt a hand grabbing my arm and tagging me and a warm body embracing me. - Are you ok? You should be more careful!.- Baekhyun said while looking me in the eyes.
- Sorry.- I said, my hands were trembling from the shock and tears started welling up in my eyes.
- It's ok little one, I will always protect you.- He said while patting my head and embracing me one more time making me feel safe like everytime I'm with him.

We were both sitting on the couch while going trough some comments on my recent cover on YouTube, when we read a comment that said "You well never have a future in the music world, you're voice is awful! Stop making this videos because it's horrible" I stiffened when I finished reading it, it's not the first bad comment I read but it's the most rough one. She closed the computer and grabbed my face with both of her hands making me look at her.
- Don't believe what that person said, your voice is beautiful.- She said and smiled at me before hugging me.
- Why are they so bad?.- I whispered while burying my face on her neck.
- They are jealous because you have an amazing voice and you're recognized for it.- She said, her hand stroking my back soothing me.
- Thank you.- I said and hugged her back.
- It's ok, I will always be here for you.- She answered and planted a kiss on the side of my neck making me feel safe from all the criticism like everytime I'm with her.

We were at a party, I lost Baek as soon as we entered and I was looking for him because it's late and I want to go home. I found him talking with some guys, I got closer and touched the end of his sleeve making him turn around.
- Oh! Do you want to go home?.- He asked while putting his arm around my shoulders, I was about to say yes when one of the guys that he was talking to interrupted me.
- Is this your girlfriend Baek?.- He asked while looking me up and down.
- No she's just a good friend of mine.- He answered making my heart ache.
- Then, can I have your number?.- He asked me and winked.
- No, I'm still going to use it. Baek can we go now?.- I asked.
- Yes let's go, bye guys.- He said while laughing. The car ride was really awkward and I had a question on my mind.
- What am I to you?.- I asked quietly. He seemed startled by my question.
- Why are you asking that?.- He asked.
- Because I like you Baek and it hurts me everytime you say I'm just a "good friend".- I answered and he seemed even more startled by my answer. He stopped the car on the side of the sidewalk and looked at me.
- I don't want you to be just a, "good friend", I like you too.- He said and leaned in, planting a soft kiss on my lips.

- So what's going on between you and Baek? You've been acting strange lately.- My friend asked me while we were eating lunch. I chocked on my food and started coughing while Baekhyun patted my back and our friends laughed.
- What do you mean with that?.- He asked, still patting my back.
- You've been acting strange lately, you used to be so shy about hugging and touching normal things that friends do but know..- She pointed to our hands, our fingers were interlaced and Baek's thumb was brushing my skin.
- Stop acting like you don't know we're dating.- I answered making them laugh.
- We just wanted to hear it from your mouth.- Chen aswered.