Chapter 1: The strangers

{Brooke had always been homeschooled so when summer started she really couldn't tell the difference. Her parents were always gone, and she had a few friends.}

I woke up, did my morning routine, and decided to go to the park. I'm normally a quiet person I don't talk to strangers, i usually just sit on the old swings, but today I saw two guys there. I didn't know if I should turn around and go home, or sit on the empty swings.

I decided to sit down, i mean I'm a no body its not like they are gonna notice me. "Hey" someone said probably one of those guys, but i figured they were just talking to each other. "Hey girl with the hoodie are deaf or something? " I looked over at them "I-i didn't know you were talking to me" they seemed nice, one had blonde hair, cute face, and i think muscles but i can't really tell. The other had brown hair, he was really hot. "Sorry about him, when he sees a pretty girl he always has to talk to her. I'm Rider by the way and this is my friend Max" i waved "Well hi, I'm Brooke"

They walked over to me and stood infront of me. "What's a girl like you doing at a park all by herself?" Rider said. I looked up at him "I don't have many friends and I come to the park a lot just to be outside" i said.

They both smiled at me so I smiled back. "Hey uh we're having a party later tonight at my house, if you wanna come" Rider said. "I've never been invited to a party before, but i guess I'll give it a go. Drinking, sex, drugs, and boys" I giggled to myself. "Here's my number, text me or call and I'll come and pick you up be ready at 8 p.m. sharp" Max said after handing me a piece if paper with his number written on it. Then him and Rider walked away.

About an hour later I decided to head home and take a shower, but when I arrived my best friend Scar was sitting on the porch. "Where have you been?" She asked me. "I went to the park and met these two guys, the-" Before I could finish my sentence she cut me off. "You mean like you actually talked to them without getting nervous?" She asked me as we walked into my house going to my room.

"Yes, they were really cool, nice, cute, pretty hair, did I mention cute?" We both giggled. "They invited me to a party I was hoping you would come with me?" I asked her. "Yes of course I will!"

{To be continued... } I hope y'all like it so far it'll get better but this is a start