Another Day in Hell

Being woken up at 7:00 in the morning by my phone playing  Planes by Jeremiah.  And I still have a whole semester left of school.. ugh kill me. At least I'm a senior. I get out of my bed and start my hygiene. After I'm finished and had taken a shower I lotion up and put on my blue True Religion shirt black jeans and my custom made black and blue Jordan's. Then I put on my Rolex watch and gold chain. I took a look in the mirror and looked sexy as fuck. I then sprayed on my axe, grabbed my iPhone 6plus, charger, and backpack and went downstairs.

"Good morning Honey here's breakfast. And I set you up on a date with a girl on Saturday."

"Thanks ma. But that date isn't happening. I already told you that I'm gay. There's no way I'm going on a date with another stuck up girl."

"No your wrong, you ARE going on that date..."

I didn't hear anything else she was saying because because I grabbed my car keys. I hopped in my blue Challenger and I was off to Hell.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself my name is CHRESANTO AUGUST.

Anyways I started blasting Come my way by fatty WAP ft drake. I made it to my locker and was already being called faggot, queer, gay. Anything that you can think of..

"AYE CHESANTO".

Here comes my crazy best friend Ray. Unlike people here he isn't homophobic.. We dapped each other.

"Was sup Ray Ray was good?"

"None much, but I heard that there's this new kid coming..."

" Oh great another nigga to judge me". Ray rolled his eyes.

"No Cheerio head nigga, he gay.

" Oh for real well ill believe it when I see him. But is he cute?"

"He perfect for you Chres, even if I'm not gay he had me wanting him for a minute."

Me and Ray looked at each other and busted out laughing. Causing a few stares because of Ray's weird ass laugh.

"Yeh whateva nigga let's go to class.

" Mhhmm whateva but I'm telling you by the end of the day imma be in the office because these teachers already starting to mess up my nerves I need some weed.."

"No you don't last time you was high when you were at school you punched the teacher!!"

Ray rolled his eyes and we walked to class. When we walked in there was murmurs. After us came in the new kid I'm guessing. I ain't gonna lie he was fine as hell.

"Welcome to homeroom, have a seat next to Chresanto, Daniel.Chres raise your hand please."

I was in a daze I didn't notice the teacher literally shouting my name.

"My bad. What was you sayin?"

Mr. Epps just shook his head at me and said that Daniel is sitting next to me.

"Was sup. I'm Daniel but call me Diggy. What's your name handsome?"

I blushed like crazy and my hormones were out of control.

"Chresanto. Let me see yo schedule. And where you from?

"Miami what bout you handsome?"

"I was born in Brazil but spent most of my life in New Orleans. We got every class together."

"Cool I look forward to it Chres".

Oh my goodness.... Thank you lord for this boy right here.

559 words. 5 votes 1 comment but peace✌

Original_T_Baby