Chapter 1~Finding Tickets!

One day I was watching a Zoella vlog and she mentioned she was doing a "Girl online book tour" I was on every book website online looking for tickets but I just could not find any. I told my mum "mum you know I'm zoella's biggest fan I just can't find tickets anywhere it's making me so upset that other people who are not her biggest fan gets to go and I don't, even though I've met her before I really want to go again?"
Mum said "Well Amy some people who are going this time have maybe not ever been to see her! You have to be very grateful that you have been before!
Amy said "Well I don't care if people have never been before you must find me tickets! Do you know anyone who works in book stores?" Mum said " yes I do actually, but I will not be asking Kate if that's your attitude towards me young lady!" Amy was not happy at all when her mum said this she thought her mum was going to buy her tickets but because  Amy was being cheeky and ungrateful her mum said no chance!

A few hours later Amy came back downstairs  to apologise to her mother for her cheeky attitude!
Her mum was not happy at all for her behaviour and attitude, she said to Amy "i can't wait  until your father is home he won't be happy at all to hear this attitude you have been talking to me like.
Amy was scared that she put herself in a very  bad position  that she would never be able to get tickets.

Amy's dad walked  in the door back from work as asked  mum what was going on. Amy's mum  told him what happened and I tiptoed up  to sit on the staircase to listen to them speak. Amy got even more frightened when she  heard more and more words!

Amy's dad spoke to Amy and said " I know  I wasn't here Amy  but this behaviour is not acceptable  I was going to ask Kate to get you tickets but I'm not sure for what you have done to your mum"
Amy said " I'm really sorry dad I will go and apologise"
Amy went and apologised to her mum and gave her a cuddle!
Amy's dad said" I will ask Kate if there's any tickets left  but if. There's not please do not take a tantrum  Amy"
Amy said" I won't dad I promise"

So Amy's dad went on  the phone to  Kate at waterstones!
Kate said. "I'm very sorry there is no tickets left but there is  one ticket left to be the very last person to meet Zoe but this means that you or her mum won't be able to go with Amy!" Dad said" leave it with me and I will see but please don't give the ticket away I might take it"
He came off the phone and told Amy and her mum there was only 1 ticket available! Mum wasn't too happy that her parents couldn't go with her! Amy said well you 2 can wait in the car I'm happy to be at the end of the queue! So dad phoned Kate back and got the last ticket. Amy was very happy,

Amy was over the moon that she got the last ticket for the book signing!
----------------------------------------------
Sorry it's not too long but this is my first book so don't get annoyed at me hahah! Hope you like it. Lots of love,, Amy xxxxxxx