You've broken my heart enough

So its the First day in school then I met Dorothy, She's so nice.

We became bestfriends, she gave me a friendly ring and I gave her one too.

Dorothy: Here, take this friendly ring

Y/N : I take that and you take this one

*Hugged each other*

Then a boy walked and accidentally pushed Dorothy then her books fell. 

Boy : Sorry,

Dorothy felt something inside her. While the boy's picking up his books , he spoke.

Boy : Hi im Niall , and you are?

Dorothy: Im Dorothy 

He finally finished picking up Dorothy's books and looked up at me, her eyes are like amazed.

Y/N : My name's Y/N :D

He smiled and being quiet, 

Y/N : Okay?? So Nice meeting you.

Dorothy : Here's my number. 

Niall : Can I have your number too?

Y/N : Ahh, ok fine, heres my no.

Then Niall continued walking.

Niall : *Whispers* I love her.

Y/N : What Did you say?

Niall : Ahh nothing, goodbye !

So I had my first month in school, and rumours came out that Niall had a crush on me, 

I dont believe that because Niall is a pretty boy and Im so ugly. 

Zayn, my friend. I think I'm inlove on him. He's so sexy and hot.

One Day, I found out that Zayn's absent and he's sick, 

he's in his home so I ran to Zayn's home to know if he's fine while Niall's wearing a formal suit to ask me to be his gf but he saw me running to Zayn's home.

He run to the restroom and cried. He threw the flowers and ring that he bought for me.

I saw Zayn, he's very sick so I went to the Grocery store, 

To buy him fruits and healthy foods cuz Im ver worried.

I think I love him, but what about Niall?

Y/N : I'm glad Zayn's finally fine. Back to Normal :D

Dorothy ran to you , you know that Dorothy's inlove with Niall but Niall don't loves her back, he only loves you.

Dorothy : Niall did ask you to be his gf, you didnt notice, I thought that flowers are for me. But no. I guess our friendship will not work out.

So she gave back the ring I gave her and just completely forget about eveything we had, just for a boy?

Nialls acting strange, he havent texted you. Dorothy's gone to your life but the good news is , you and Zayn became bestfriends..

Everytime you hang out inside the school and everytime Niall sees you hanging out. His look to you guys is weird. 

You found out that he looks sad everytime Zayn and you hang outs, and he cries everytime people tells you guys that you look good together.

Until one day,

Its lunch time, Zayn and I walked into the canteen. Niall's near to us. Awkard :3

Zayn : I think I have something to say, Uhmm, This is kinda hard and I think I like you, will you be my girlfriend?

Y/N : Of course !! I like you too :3