Chapter One

Chapter One

It had been 48 hours since I've had a proper night's sleep. The amount of school work that I have been buried under is ridiculous and I finally just got finished with the majority of it. Happily, I made my way to the bathroom to start getting ready for bed when I heard a yell from downstairs.

"Sophia come down here please your dad and I need to talk to you!" My mom's voice boomed. I sighed in defeat and made my way into the living room.

"How can I assist you today mother" I said sarcastically. I was tired and in no mood to communicate with anyone. O

"Sit down please...your father and I have some important things to talk to you about." My mom sighed. She hated when I talked to her in a sarcastic tone but I just couldn't help it.

"Okay what's going on?" I asked curiously. We rarely ever sat down to talk as a family. Or even spend time as a family.

"I know you may not take this well but it has to be said...in two days you will be getting married to our friend Thomas Adam's son. Jason Adams." My mom explained nervously. I felt my body go completely stiff. This was not funny in the slightest. Why did they think it would be a good idea to try and get me married at the age of 18? I have my entire life ahead of me. I want to go to college, I want to get my degree and I want to do something with my life. I don't want to get married to Jason Adams the biggest douchebag in Maryland.

Jason is the alpha of one of the biggest pack's in the United States and it has gotten to his head way more than it should. He's very attractive but his insides are nothing but ugly. He's rude, vulgar, arrogant and egotistical. The complete opposite of what I look for in someone.

"I can't spend a second in his presence, let alone my entire life! How can you make such a big decision for me without even talking to me about it? You know how I feel towards him and there is no way I'm marrying him." I yelled at my parents angrily. I felt so hurt that they don't care enough about me to ask me my opinion on this situation. Not that I would have agreed to marry him in the first place.

"I know you are feeling angry right now but you don't have any other choice. Jason is the best choice for you and you will just have to go with it. Tomorrow we will meet with the Adams and discuss the arrangements. There will be no more discussion on this topic." My dad calmly stated.

Without saying a word I made my way back to my room. The last thing I need right now is to anger my dad. Nothing goes well when that happens. I can't believe I was being forced to marry Jason Adams of all people. I know my parents would eventually make me get an arranged marriage but I thought it would be when I was older and I might have been able to weasel my way out of it. Now to get prepared for the meeting...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Let me know what you think of the book! I really enjoyed writing this a lot!

Weird_Beard