For my Parents...

This is a letter that I made when I was in high school for our homework. Just want to share this with you guys to give tribute for our parents :))

Sorry for my wrong grammars here ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mama and Papa,

                I may not say this really often but first of all, I just want to thank both of you for everything. Thank you for spending so much of your time, love and money in your efforts to make a caring, responsible, adult out of me. I really appreciate that. You have taught me so many things - love, responsibility, kindness, respect for others opinions, beliefs, property and feelings. You have taught me the value of good manners. And all through this you have been excellent role models.

Thank you for being patient with me for the past 16 years. I know I have not been a good daughter for these years but still, you’re always there for me when I need you both. Thank you for accepting me even though I’m a bit spoiled and thick-headed sometimes.

You tried your best to give me all my wants and needs and I’m really sorry if I am selfish sometimes. I disobey and talk back at you because I thought you don’t want me to be happy when sometimes you don’t allow me to do or have something. I may have misunderstood you and your intentions when I was younger but now I realized that you’re only protecting and teaching me.

I really want to say these things to you personally but I don’t have the confidence to do so. Maybe you also misunderstand me sometimes because I don’t react and become moody when you’re trying to discuss something with me but that’s only because I don’t know express my feelings when I’m with you. I try to hide my true feelings about that matter but deep inside me I really want to be open with you.

I don’t know but as I get older, I’m becoming more distant with you. Maybe it’s because of some changes happening to me. I miss hugging and kissing you but now I’m too shy to do it. Every time I think of doing it, I just feel awkward. But I’ll try to change this attitude of mine. I should try to be open with you most especially at this moment because I’m going to enter a new world in my college life.

I love you. I also want to say this to you a long time ago but I don’t have the guts. So I hope even though I just wrote it in this letter, you can still feel my true feelings.

I know I’m not a perfect daughter, but I’m trying to be. To sum up everything I wrote here, I just want to say again:

Thank you. Sorry. I love you ♥

 From your not so perfect daughter,

littlemissAwtor