The Detectives

It was a cold night that the detective was working,and it was also that night that she came in with a case.Her name was Claire. Detective Sweet was up for the task at hand. The detective was surprised that she got robbed. Sweet thought to himself "in this small town how interesting". That night needed a little bit of excitement. Sweet was going around asking the town folk if they saw anything. because there usually awake at this hour. 

  Sweet found mister Ansh lurking around. Mister Ansh was looking suspicious so Sweet talked to him. as they were talking Ansh mumbled something Sweet couldn't make it out. Getting no where he went over to Shaw's estate and asked for help with the case. Shaw agreed and they talked to the other town folk though no one saw a thing. Then they headed to Brian's cigar lounge for a quick cigar. Brian gave some interesting information. Brian said that there were some out of towner's that had tried to sell him alcohol. The detectives headed over to the location they were given. They called the police after the detectives talked to them. Learning nothing about the robbery.

   They stopped by the diner where they usually ate.But this time there was something amiss. The diner was just robbed. Sweet and Shaw asked if they could help. Ryan the owner explained that a man walked in knocked him out then stole the entire safe. Ryan said that he saw his face Sweet quickly asked for a description then started sketching the face of this man. Sweet and Shaw left the sketch at the office to start the case tomorrow. They woke up early to find out that the sketch was gone. Driving furiously to the diner they found Ryan lying there dead. there was a note in the wall with a knife through it. The note read: stop or I might kill another. now The detectives knew they had to catch this person.

    That night the detectives searched every where. But the last place was the inn they talked to the inn keeper Garry. Garry didn't have any one check in for days. Shaw suggested there good old friend Caleb the mob boss. It happened that Caleb saw everything from the shadows. Caleb said that it was Ansh. Caleb watched as Ansh put silenced revolver to Ryan's face and puled the trigger. There was always something off about Ansh.