Letter Hurts

From a stressful day in the city a mother open the doors quietly into the house. She walks quietly in the dark hallways of their mansion and looked if her partner and only child. She could not see neither her daughter nor her husband but one thing she successfully found is a slightly-wet letter which had the handwriting of her precious daughter."Dear Mother, Father could not be here and he is blaming you. Every time he looked at you his body is filled with disgust. Before, father knew that we are the reason why you are always filled with joy in every time you visit us from your in Canada. We are just allowed to see you every one month now. Mother, you should have known better. Father would not eat or even come out of his room. One day, I just heard screaming and yelling voices I can't understand coming from Father's room. I am too afraid to knock at his door because I know that something is very wrong. When it is late at night father I would hear shouting and fighting of partners inside the house. I cried, I cried every night and I was very afraid of what was happening to father. The next day, I decided I could not live by my fear so I have the bravery to listen to father and surprisingly I understand it. Father is shouting at you but curiosity filled my head because we all knew that you are still in Canada. Father then shout out that you are dirtier than anything else. I can't understand why father thinks you are dirtier than everything. Finally he came out of his room and looked for you everywhere, inside and outside of the house. Few days come and no one saw father's shadow. When he returns he is all dirty, wounded and skinny. He just said to me that he wanted to die because of your job in Canada and your affairs. He said he could not stand the lies hidden in your relationship. I stopped going to school to think and try to understand what was wrong. When I was sleeping, I overheard Father talking to someone but when I look at him he is alone outside the house. he said that He cannot stand his wife and her affair he would wish to die and this time I knew what father mean and I cried and cried. Father became out of his mind because of you. The next day, I found Father lying with a pool of blood where I heard him talking to himself. You are a cheater and take money in exchange of your body and bad entertainment.". The mother could not look at anything but the letter on her hand and she cry and cry harder than she would cry in her parent's funeral. She had been gone for a year. Her daughter which now is sever years old is still crying. The mother then said," Daughter... I am so sorry... I hope you can take my apology... I.. I am... so.... rry". Her daughter could not look at her. She is disgusting. The young little girl, who have a foul smell, carry a kitchen knife on her left hand which hides on her back. She has a brain of a five year old that do not go to school and still in nursery. She hold the knife by its blade. Her hand was soaking with red blood. "Mother, I don't understand why? Don't you love father? Don't you love me?" her daughter said, pausing every time a drop of tear is about to fall on the ground. "You know I did not do that. You know I cannot do that. You must have not enough sleep. Maybe you just need some rest." her mother replied,"But it is real I do not love your father but it is not like that". the child holds the blade harder causing her bones on her hand to touch the blade. Her mother is about to say another word but she do not continue because she saw her daughter's face all wet because of tears. The child was brave. Her mother do not notice neither the blood nor the knife behind her. The brave one is dizzy and would not be able to stand but she tried to stand but failed and try again surprisingly she stood up and stares at her mother until her dizziness took over her body. She fall causing the blooded knife to end her life. Bloods are just anywhere, in her stomach, head and her mother's purely white office clothes. "Daughter, I did not love him because he take drugs and liquor. I should not left you with your father. You father is MAD!" Her mother cried with the loudest voice she could make. All of this is just a trick. Her father is mad. Her mother is a cheater. She is innocent but her blood spilled. It should not happened.