Introducing Maref Ulhran

Hello, This is Robbie here uhm well i've come to terms that i've started alot of stories and not finished them, I know BUT my friend is wanting me to write stuff about his Fursona, Yes hes a furry so yeah, This is Maref Ulhran

Hello. I am Maref, I am a Mustialad Otter. I'm a charming, Warm-hearted, Playful otter, Usually i can be shy and can keep to myself but i'd like to know more people, I have gone through some tough times and the only thing that got me through were friends..... I'm thankful to them and wish them all the luck they can handle. I'm gonna start off by allowing you to get to know me! I'm a little bit of a nerd and proud of it, I play video-games with friends, Like Team Fortress 2 and Garry's mod. I like to play with someone called 'You' He's pretty dumb and hyper most of the time but... He's helped me alot, In ways hard to explain unless you've been there, Anyway, I REEEALLY like to take looong and relaxing walks, Going to the firing range with my pistol! Ooo, And i like having a warm lattee on a cold morning to heat my lips. I hate being ill.... It doesnt let me get out and about, I hate being lonley it makes me feel... Well Secluded and sealed away.... I dont like to see people angry at me 'cause i wanna be friends with everybody.... Especially sila..... But anyway yeah, thats lil' old me. 'Till the next time we meet friends, Bye!