.1

Dani shoved her way through the crowded house with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth, smirk on her face. She was bored. She knew everyone at the party, so no one was interested in her anymore. She twirled a blonde lock around her small, fragile finger while she sipped on some kind of drink. Her eyes scoped the room for an unfamiliar face, finding no one. She grunted and threw her cup on the ground, splashing her feet. A few feet away from her she could see her curly haired best friend dancing with some girl who didn't look drunk enough. Dani pushed her way through the people.

"Move over, bitch, he's mine!" She shouted at the girl who glared at her before walking away.

"What the hell, Dan! I was totally banging her!" Max shouted angrily.

"In your dreams, fuckface!" Dani shouted back, grabbing his hand and dragged him outside.

Max Shay was the largest five year in London. He was actually nineteen but he was so inexperienced in sex and girls (and he was a five year old trapped in his lanky body). He was the kid that would go to a party to drink water and take Advil then vodka and ecstasy. But Dani loved him (not just because he was a good cuddler or baker) and didn't want anyone else as a best friend. The kid had more tattoos than Dani had ever met, but she wasn't one to judge.

"I wanna go home," she complained while tugging at his hand.

He rolled his eyes but nodded and she beamed. The two began their short journey home when they heard laughter and male voices. Dani looked to the other side of the street, finding two males walking together. Dani scrunched up her noise at their suits and ties. She elbowed Max in the ribs.

"Rich businessmen who are secretly gay," Dani whispered and Max choked back his laughter.

"I'm down with poor lawyers who think they're rich," Max whispered back and Dani let herself laugh.

The two men stopped and looked at the two laughing best friends across the street and scoffed loudly. Dani stopped laughing.

"Sorry, did you have a problem?" She asked loudly and Max laughed louder.

One of the two scowled and ran a hand over his much too slicked hair.

"I could be asking you the same question."

Dani clenched her fists but Max gripped her wrist and tugged her away. She sent one more glare at the man before hurrying after Max.

"Fuckers," she shouted loudly, stamping her foot childishly.

Max rolled his eyes. "We're almost back."

She grunted before pulling out her keys and unlocking the front door of the shared apartment. She tossed her keys on the counter, mumbled a quiet goodnight to Max and threw herself into bed. Dani pulled out her phone. Two messages appeared on the screen.

Jackson - Wanna meet up tomorrow? Gavin and I have some exciting news!

Poppy - Connor and I have news!

She ignored her sister Poppy's message but sent a quick one back to her cousin Jackson, requesting to meet him at their coffee shop the next day. She tossed her phone aside and fell asleep, unaware of where her life was headed.

^

there's my first chapter. hope you enjoyed. Cast list below.

Gabriella Wilde - Dani Messman

Harry Styles - Max Shay

Oliver Phelps - Jackson Messman

James Phelps - Gavin Messman

Tom Felton - Liam West

Alex Pettyfer - Matthew Michaelson

Ashley Greene - Poppy Jacobson

Max Theiroit - Connor Jacobson

-mia

ps; romance will happen but the story has to start rolling first. chapters will be longer and updates will be once or twice a week.