Breanna

The cold breeze feels so nice, I wish I could sit on my window seal all night, if only it were that easy, but I have places to be tonight. I step down on the roof, careful not to wake my parents up I jump on to the wooden fence nearly falling and finally making it down to the ground. I start to regret agreeing to this but I need the money, it seems like there is no easy way for a 14 year old to get money.  I check my phone 2:28 A.M. I've got a little less than 4 hours to do this I'm kinda pushing it but it will have to do.

5:43 A.M.  made it back just in time, I struggled to get back into my room but eventually make it.

       When I woke up I listened as my mom and dad yelled at each other about things that I know the answers to, like why my dad always comes home much to early to be working as a doctor. Then my dad says something like how my mom always comes home much to late to be a lawyer, and any other things that they can come up with. I really must have sleeped in today, because my mom doesn't usually come home until around 4:00.  I pick up my phone and checked instagram, snapchat, twitter etc. I notice that its only 12:16 P.M.  why was my mom home so early? Either way my mom saved me today, that means that I still have tonight to get the rest of the money. I looked through my contacts and found Logan I pressed call and waited for him to pick up. "Hey Breanna, miss me already?"  he is such a flirt "Shut up Logan I'm gonna need you to bring that stuff, and find another place." "Cant Brandon help you out?" "Why would Brandon help me he's my big brother, he's already saved me enough." I said hoping Logan would say yes. "Fine but you have to tell me why you need all this money." "You know I can't do that." "You're gonna have to tell me when we date." "What makes you think we are gonna date." "Because everyone wants me I'm hot come on Breanna just admit it you and every other girl know I'm hot." "Whatever just bring the stuff and the address I will meet you tonight at like 2:00 ish ok?" "Ok fine I'll text you the address, bye Breanna." "Bye." I went down stairs to find my 17 year old brother sitting on the couch watching TV "Where's Kelly and Josh?" I asked "Why can't you just call them mom and dad, it makes it sound like you were adopted." "They don't deserve to be called mom and dad its not like they have been much of either to me." " Why are you so ungrateful you have a house and food what have they done to you that is so unspeakably bad?" I paused but decided not to tell him "Whatever just where are they?" "I don't really know they just both drove away." he replied with a mouth full of chips "Ok well thanks for all of the very helpful information,"  *ping* I  pulled out my phone and saw Logan's text "87423 SE red ribbon DR" "CRAP" oops I hope Brandon didn't hear me. "What what's wrong?" crap he did "Its nothing Brandon" "Are you sure?" I thought for a second "Umm actually could you drive me somewhere tonight?" "How late Bre? because I know you go out almost every night and don't come back till the very early morning" "1:40?" I said uneasily "Why would you want to go somewhere that late or early?" "I just need to be somewhere and its to far to walk so just please I really really need this?!" "okay fine but only this once, I will come get you from your room and we will go out the back I'm gonna park my car a couple blocks away so mom and dad don't know its me leaving." "Ok, don't forget ok? thank you so so much and don't worry I have a ride home."  I walked back up to my room and ended up falling asleep which was ok because tonight is gonna be very long. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Very short chapter I know next one will be longer I promise