1

Harper Seven Beckham. That's me. The only daughter of Victoria and David Beckham. I'm 14 years old and have the most amazing family ever. I love them to bits. My older brothers all have girlfriends and I love them all. They treat me like sisters and we all get along so well. Well, most of the time. The only one who actually understands me when my mother doesn't is Brooklyn's girlfriend Maria. She's like the older sister I never had. She's amazing, she's been through so much negativity in her life and she still stays strong and amazing. She's my favourite. I feel that I can relate to her to most, despite our age difference, she's just so lovely. Vanessa and Kaley are also great, but I feel that Kaley is just to serious, like she doesn't know to have fun, which is really annoying. I don't know why Romeo chose her, they're the opposite of each other! Kaley likes to stay serious and doesn't really enjoy laughing and joking around, which Romeo does alllll the time. Vanessa's inbetween. Vanessa's more of the protective older sis rather than serious, but knows how to have fun.

Anyway, enough of the girls. More about me! People think that being the only daughter of David and Victoria Beckham, I know how to play football and know how to have an amazing fashion sense. I dress pretty much like my mother, but I cannot play football to save my life. I try to play, I take an interest in it, I just cannot play. I know all the rules and everything, met most football players and all that stuff, just cannot kick a ball straight. I don't know what went wrong to be honest. I enjoy playing aswell.
Fashion plays a big part in my life aswell. Ever since I've been born, I've been going to my mothers fashion shows. I love it. You know my mothers most recent collection? The AW22? I helped her design a few of the pieces.
Just a little info about moi.

•.
*BUZZ BUZZ*
5:45am. The first day back to school after Christmas. Yay (note the sarcasm.)
Ugh. School can go suck its mum. I bet you're wondering "why is she waking up so early?" Well, you see, going to a private school, class starts at 8:30. And have to be in by 8. And it takes at least 20 minutes to get there, without traffic. With traffic, you can never know. Britain being Britain, we have a uniform, and Britain being Britain, it's raining and cold.
I roll out of bed and chuck myself into the shower. I hate waking up early on Monday mornings. It's good showers exist because they help wake you up in the morning. I wash my hair with my Madagascan Vanilla and Lime shampoo and condition. I exfoliate my body and wash it with Vanilla body wash. I'm addicted to Vanilla. Just sayin. I hop out the shower and it's now 6:05. I grab a couple of wax strips and quickly wax my arms and legs. 6:15. I rush over to my huge walk in wardrobe and grab my school uniform (outfit in media). Our schools pretty calm about uniform, we just wear all black. Now for like the hardest part in getting ready for school. What shoes to wear. After staring at all my flat black shoes, I finally decide on my flat stilettos with a gold ankle strap. 6:20.
I run to my dressing table and start on my hair&makeup. I straighten my hair then I grab my Mac Select Cover Up concealer and my Mac Studio Fix foundation. Applying it as quickly as I can without making myself look caked on. I grab my Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder and my Smashbox Contour Pencils. Blotting on pressed powder to make sure my makeup doesn't melt during the day, and contouring my face really lightly, just to make my face look slimmer. Quickly, I apply my Mac Zoomlash and Mac Geliner and my all time favourite lipstick, Mac in Velvet Teddy.
I grab my Micheal Kors Black Large Tote and run downstairs to be greeted by my mother, father, Brooklyn and Maria, who all seem strangely happy.
"Good morning dear. Sleep well?" My mother questions.
"Morning. It was average."
"And by average you mean...?" Dad started to trail off.
"You know, the usual. Dreamless nights and stuff."
"Well this morning isn't average at all." Mother started off. "You see Br-"
"Muuum. Not yet. Let her eat first." Brooklyn started moaning at mother for saying something. Damn. I wanna know now.
"What. What's happened. Tell me!"
"Harps eat your pancakes first."
Dad started saying, whilst Brooklyn and Maria were whispering to mum in the corner.
"Now, I know we've had this chat every time you go back to school after the holidays, but I just want you to remember, what ever happens, happens for a reason. Study, have a good life. Without education l-"
"Life has no purpose." I completed the sentence.
"Yes. Very good." Dad said before continuing to read his paper.
"No don't tell her yet." Maria's voice said.
"Why not? Shes eaten, and has time to spare so she can come to grips with this." Mums voice said.
'"What if the press find out? We can't let them know. They'll just want more pictures and will never leave us alone." Brooklyn sounded worried now.
"Brooklyn. We'll figure something out. Don't worry. Maria's a strong girl. She'll know what to do." Mum said gently rubbing Maria's arm, reassuring him and making him feel better.
"Alright. I guess we just need to tell her." Brooklyn said.
The three of them made their way towards us and Father put down his paper, and was trying to hide his smile.
"Ok Harper. You promise you will not tell anyone. No one. Not even Ava."
Ava's my best friend since birth. She's like my sister. I don't know what is do without her. We tell each other our deepest, darkest secrets.
"Really? This must be important."
I said joking along.
"Harper this isn't a joke sweetie. You can't tell anyone. Even Maria's own family don't know. Promise me that this will not leave the house." Dad said, looking at me sternly.
"I promise."
Mum looked like she was gonna scream. She looked like a little child who got everything for Christmas.
"I'm pregnant." Maria said.
Mum started squealing and Dad couldn't hold in his laughter at Mum.
I stood there. Gobsmacked.
Pregnant.
My brothers gonna be a Dad. That means I'm gonna be an aunt. MY MUM AND DAD ARE GRANDPARENTS!
Mum waves her hand in my face.
"Harper. Honey. You alright?"
"Yeah. Oh my god. "
"Exactly our reactions." Dad said chuckling.
This was too good to believe.
By now it was 7:15. I had to leave for school.
It was supposed to snow later, so I grabbed my Burberry Trench and said Goodbye to everyone.
Wow.
I have a feeling today is gonna be good.