THE MAGICAL LAND OF UNICORNS

One day there were three kids and, there names We're Brady, Megan, and Tara. They were all friends and one day, they were walking through the forest, on a nice sunny, breezy, summer day.

Then Megan saw a cave in the distance. So Brady, Megan, and Tara ran to the, cave.

When they got in side of the cave, they saw a glowing thing behind a rock. Tara quietly walked up to the rock to see what it was. Tara shouted "Guys come here this is weird!!"

Brady, and Megan ran to where Tara was. They all looked over the rock at the same time.

"HOLY SHIT WHT IS THAT!" Megan exclaimed with fear!

"I think it is a magic carpet" Brady said happily!

"Guys look at this. There is a note here." Tara shouted confused.

It says - Good-job you have found the Magic Carpet of the legend. You can ask this Magic Carpet to bring you anywhere you want -

They thought and thought who should pick where to go. At the same time they said "All of us."

Brady, Megan, and Tara all decided to all go to the "MAGICAL LAND OF UNICORNS."

Tara whispered too the Magic Carpet "May you bring us to the Magical land of unicorns please."

The Magic Carpet arose at once. Brady, Megan, and Tara hopped on the Magic Carpet, and exclaimed in happiness "Away to the MAGICAL LAND OF UNICORNS!"

When they got to the Magical Land Of Unicorns, they were amazed. There are cotton candy trees with candy cane trunks, the ground was green likerish, the water was blue jello, and the sky was purple. There were unicorns all over the place.

Megan told the Magic carpet to fly around the land.

Brady, Megan, and Tara were starting to get hungry. So Tara told the Magic Carpet to go to land.

They started to eat the grass and the trees because it was candy. Then they were all full.

They asked the unicorns if they could fly some more. The magic carpet said sure!!

After quite a while of flying. Brady said very confused "Magic Carpet are we lost?"

The Magic Carpet said in fear "I think so, because i don't know where i am going."

"I knew that we where lost!!" Brady said

"I am so sorry." the Magic Carpet said sadly

Megan exclaimed "Magic Carpet don't be sad!!"

The Magic Carpet said very sadly "OK I was trying to have same fun with you guys. I hope you guys are not mad me anymore, because i don't like people being mad at me."

Megan, Brady, and Tara all said happily, " We are not mad at you anymore- And how do you know you don't like being mad at when no one has ever found you?"

Magic Carpet, - "Well this is really my first time being mad at but it isn't too good."

Tara, - "Oh."

Tara said calmly, "Can you bring us down to ground please. I dont like heights."

So the magic carpet went to the ground. Then Brady, Megan, and Tara thought what they should do because they were lost.

Then tara suggested, that they could walk, and try to find the way out by foot, And they all agreed to what Tara suggested.

So they started to walk, then Megan saw a mountain in the distance, so they ran to the mountain.

When they got to the top of the mountain, they saw three Unicorns standing there eating grass.

Brady was like "AWWWWWW they are so cute like, Megan."

"AWWWW. " Megan said blushing

Then Brady went to a unicorn that he really liked. Then Megan went to the unicorn that she liked. Then finally Tara went to the unicorn that she liked.

They were soo happy. They played with the unicorns for hours, and they forgot all about how they were lost and couldn't find their way out.

Suddenly, Tara started balling and saying how they were lost and couldn't find there way out. Then Brady, Megan, and Tara  started to cry to.

When they were done crying they started talking to each other. After they were done talking to each other, they went over to their unicorns and talked to them for 10 min. Then they went to the Magic Carpet and said, "I think there is something different about these unicorns."  

-THEY CAN TALK-

So they went to the unicorn that they all liked and said with happeyness, " YOU UNICORNS CAN TALK BUT YOU WON'T TALK TO US. "

Brady, Megan, and Tara all started to beg for the uicorns to talk to them; But the unicorns refused to talk to them.

So they started begging and begging for the unicorns to talk to them.

The unicorns got so mad they they said " HI "

Brady, Megan, and Tara were so happy that the unicorns said " Hi "

Then they told them how the stupid Magic Carpet, got them lost in this awesome world of unicorns.

Then the unicorns started talking to them, they had a lot of questions of how it was in the real world.

Then out of no were Tara shouted " CAN YOU UNICORNS PLEASE HELP US GET HOME. "

The unicorns started talking to each other, if they should show them the way out of The Magical Land Of Unicorns. They talked and talked; after like 20 minutes. Then they said " Only if you leave the magic carpet here.

Sadness grow in their eyes and then they started to talk and talk; Then they started to cry and cry. After they stopped crying they said with sadness " Ok. "

The unicorns were so sad that they said " Bring the Magic Carpet. "

Brady, Megan, and Tara were so happy, that they could bring the Magic Carpet  with them; Because it has brut them so far.

So Brady, Megan, and Tara hopped on their favorite unicorn.

The Magic Carpet flow beside the unicorns on the way home.

After a little while they were at home and they said " Goodbye " to the Magic Carpet.

Then Brady, Megan, and Tara told the unicorns to stay right where they were, then they went to their houses and asked their mom, and dad if they could keep the unicorns that they found in the Magical Land Of Unicorns as pets.

Their parents said " Ok. "

Then they ran bake to the unicorns and said you can stay with us for the rest of your life.

Then the unicorns where so happy that they could stay with their friend for their whole life.

                                                                 - Three Year's Later -

Brady, Megan, Tara, and the unicorns where so happy. They were playing at the park. The amazing thing about the unicorns was they have adapted to the real world, so they were just like a normal human. 

SO BRADY, MEGAN, TARA, AND THE UNICORNS ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.