chapter 1- New Plans

[Prologue]

At the age 21 I gained hips, ass and titties, I kept my innocent face and height, and I lost my brother, my mom and I got a daddy left to count on. My mom had often told me "Don't chase people, let them come to you, but the right people will always belong to you". My name is Serenity Faye Sanchez but everyone calls me "FAYE". I am mixed with Trinidad and Italian. I had an older brother named "sleepy" but he died at the age of 24 from a set up by his best friend (D-low). He got jumped and then shot 3 times, they pronounced him died on the scene. Revenge and sweet karma is all I have to say. My bother was book smart as well as street smart, a leader also powerful in many ways. And this is something that is passed down from him to me. I think about what he would do if it was the other way around and that was me who was killed in a set up, and then I got it. It all started with a boy named "clearance". we began talking before he started to become demanding. It was either his way or no way. And I did what I had to do which was put my plan in affect sooner rather than later. I had to end the relationship, and I got him right where I want him..... In my back pocket!!!!!!!

After the phone call from my god sister Mimi I had to cut out ladies night with my girlfriends and head home to face reality…….

{Faye’s POV}

"Phone rings when I pulled off from the club."

Hello! I said franticly.

"You miss me now" a deep voice replied.

What the fuck you want Clearance I added?

He said you should already know before disconnecting.

Mad pushing 120 on the pike I arrived at my house in fifteen minutes.

When I drove up to see flashing lights from the police cars, a crowd of concerned neighbors, and a man being handcuffed and man handled out of the house. I was stunned because I thought I was gonna be home when he decided to do all this. So I made it my priority to find out what's going on. By the time I pulled my car over to the side and got out and fixed up my 5'7'' cola shape body, and headed for the house until one of the officers told me to "STAY BACK!" and knowing me and my attitude got on that situation and said "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN STAY BACK, HOW AM I GONNA STAY THE FUCK BACK IF THIS IS MY HOUSE?" the officer started to walk away from me so I followed him, in which he led me to a man who looked familiar. Finally I remembered where I known him from, he was the same  fine ass man who wanted my number a few days ago. Cutting off my thought he introduced his self. Hello my name is detective Brown do you mind answering a few questions smirking and then he began going though a series of questions. I stared at him like to say really. he had to have been 23 or 24 years old I thought before saying this is my house, and as for that man I do not know him. Well then Mrs. Sanchez you could be a victim to this situation. I laugh to myself already knowing who broke in to my house. Clearance!!! So I told the detective that I don’t know who in the hell would break into my house and why would they fuck with me in such a way. It was 2 o’clock in the morning and by the time the police cleared the street it was a quarter til 5. They ended up taking 50,000 dollars worth of jewelry, the keys to my 2012 pink and silver charger. I have something that the police don’t, so I headed for the basement to find my glock nine and a clip before rewinding the video. "I told them fuck niggas there will always be someone watching if I aint" I said with a chuckle. Came to find out I was like I said Clearance and his wanna be thuggish friends. As the morning grew brighter I began to be more restless until I decided that a nap would do some justice so I took a shower then headed for my bed. It was 11:10a.m when I heard a knock on the door. With my glock in hand and prepared for any other muthafuckas who wanted to try me. I peeped out the window and it was this same fine ass nigga with a dress code, a low cut deep waves about 6'2" and some eyes that told his true character.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Sanchez I am detective Brown from last night, I was wondering if I may come in to talk."

Hold on! And with no hesitation I ran to my room put the gun up in the closet and slid on some shorts with a tight T-shirt and answered the door. "Good morning to you and is there anything else I can call you other than detective Brown? I said with a grin and allowing him to enter"

"Dunell and how are you" brown stated "

If you came here for to talk about last night I’m done, its whatever as long as nothing didn't happen to me- im good and ima call you dundun for short. ".

"Aiight, you hungry"?

"A bit to eat sounds pretty good where to"?

"Wherever you desire?" He said cheifin’ me.

"Give me a minute so I can get dressed and T.G.I Fridays." Excited and confused at the same damn time, didn’t know what to put on, so I went for something trendy and that clinged to me. "Perfect" I said silently. I put on a peach casual see through top with some denim jean skinnies and peach color red bottoms pumps to match. When I did a final view of myself in the mirror I noticed that I looked Bad as fuck, and my titties are happy and is sittin up in this top "Ready?" We headed out I locked up and we took separate cars riding the interstates of Georgia until we reached our destination. As we met up we looked like a flawless couple.

I was really having a nice time. I haven’t laughed like that since last night when i was out. He is a layed back- stand his ground type of nigga. looks of a thug, but a mind of a snake. DUNDUN CAN GET IT ANYTIME. I smiled before I answered his question.

So when was the last time you went out with anyone other then your friends?

I hardly ever go out but to put a time on it I would have to get back to you on that one i said taking a sip of water.

We talked and time flew by and we exchanged numbers and we went ours separate ways. Already starting to wing him into place, and Clearance bonding himself out. I think I am off to a new beginning and old plan. Time to test the fields!!!

Sorry this is the same story. I just revised everything  hope yall like it.....7 reads and 5 votes for before chapter 2!!!!!!!!