The Girl Next Door : Part 1

She was mysterious, and very intriguing. She wouldn't leave the house without make-up fixed and a pair of high heels that matched just a few centimeters below the height of the average male.

She had dimples, a pair of them , which captivated anyone who was lucky enough to predict this gorgeous beauty, accompanied by two lines of straight white teeth and a pair of thick outlet-free lips.

She was perfect, and that's what made her so intriguing. I asked myself more than once why would she live in such a neglected residential building. By the quantity of brands she wore it was clear enough to see she could let herself move into a big apartment in the city center accompanied by access to all the shops and entertainment she likes.

I didn't mind her there, but the curiosity was killing me.

The amount of men that flew into her apartment was pretty large, I had to find myself always watching guys go out, their shirt half-buttoned and wrinkly as their eyes lightened up their eyes sight as she stood in her perfect gown and a cup of steaming coffee cup looks lays in-between her hands as if it came an advertisement.

I on the other hand, went to pick up the mail that was placed just above my simple black mat, while the mat that laid beneath her tiny feet was furry, pink, and free of stains.

Then one day, she was gone. Not a trace of her whereabouts left behind.

When her furry pink mat started to gain stains absorbed and get filled with dust, it was only then I realized she was not really going to come back.

And I really was sad and upset for a moment. But I haven't really had experienced a real interaction with her, so after it trailed , I went back to my own bussiness.

It was midnight when I heard an intensive knock on her door.

I was sitting in my little living room while watching Law and Order on the TV screen with a cable connected to my laptop, and given the rather strange event I turned off the television and listened in complete silence. A bowl of popcorn sitting on my lap,prone to the left while listening with the flame of curiosity within me.

The knock was not repeated, but heavy footsteps echoed up and down the metal hallway leading to the stairs and on the other side facing the apartments on our floor. I lost my breath for a moment, fear pounding in my chest tight.

I started looking for a heavy object in order to hit the head of whoever it was who decided to deal with that abandoned apartment at these hours of the night. I felt intimidated, perhaps the decision to live alone was wrong after all.

I picked up a vase and I began quietly advance to the door, removing one lock and waiting.

When I heard the steps go away I removed the second lock and jumped out. Before my eyes was pretty tall guy, seemed about in-between six to seven feet, and hair, beyond that I couldn't see under the dim light of the hallway. I jumped and struck his head with all the strength I had, but to my surprise, nothing happened.

I started to cautiously move away backwards,as his body began to turn.

The vase only cracked a little but nothing more.

Shit,Shit,Shit.

Fuck.