Park

I sat on a swing in a park in a nearby town. It was dark as you would expect at 9 o'clock in the winter, however it was cold, well it wasn't that cold as I could sit there in jeans and an oversized jumper. I listened to the swing creak as I swung on it and watched a small group of boys, maybe a couple of years older than myself, enter the park. I carried on swinging, trying to not look at them so that they did not come over. They did anyway.

"Hey beautiful, how you doing?" A tall boy said towering over me.

"Awhh you're so cute." Another boy told me.

I ignored them and got of the swing to leave when one of the boys grabbed my arm, "Why are you ignoring me babe?" He smiled sinisterly, almost reading his mind, I knew what he was going to do next. I felt his hand cup my breast, he started to laugh. In a split second and reversed his grip and got him into a lock on the floor.

"You ever call me cute, or touch my body again, I will slice you from your groin to your chest and feed your own intestines to you. Do I make myself clear?" I calmly whispered to him as I released him.

The look on his face was priceless, it always was.

"Quick boys lets leave, she's crazy." They all quickly left with the occasional glance back, in which I returned to them a grin.

I checked my watch and decided to set off to find somewhere to sleep tonight. I picked my bag up and left and let my feet lead the way.

I came across a woods of some kind. After only five minutes I felt a presence behind me as I was walking. 'Hopefully some action' I thought. I felt a man enclose me with his arms as he said "You're a pretty thing, the things I'd do to you. Want to see?" I smiled at him before i took my knife out of pocket and sliced his abdomen open. "Go on do it, you filthily scum." I told him as I telepathically guided his hands to his wound and watched as he pulled out his vital organs and bled to death.

"You've just seen the things I'd do to you. Now relax and let the pain flow all over you." I left after saying that.

Not long after I found a massive tree and decided it'd be good to sleep here. I pulled out my sleeping bag and a dirty pillow and shortly fell asleep.