The Fight

The others knew that Raven and Beast Boy had a fight. Not just any fight...but the worst fight they've ever seen between them. They were at each other's throats with cursing, Raven even smacked Beast Boy harder than normal but not hard enough to seriously injure him and they even used their powers when it got really into an argument. Robin and the others were sick of them fighting all the time. Robin was going to confront them both about why they were fighting so harshly. He was going to turn down a corner when he saw them both go into Raven's room. He quickly rushed by the door. Robin needed to know what was going on with his team members.

"GET OUT!" Raven yelled at Beast Boy. She threw a pillow at him.

"NO!" he began to walk forward.

Raven smacked him across the cheek. Beast Boy sprawled to the floor, he began to rub his cheek and stood up.

"Now what did I do to deserve that?" He began to even cry when he said it.

Raven had a worried expression on her face. She stepped forward to try and comfort him. He accepted it with a heavy heart.

In the hallway, Robin was surprised to see how this was going.

"What did I do to deserve this?" Beast Boy asked.

"Oh. You damn know why." Raven said harshly and pushing him away.

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about."

"You don't remember?! Last week. At the grocery store."

'The grocery store...really?' Robin thought to himself.

"WHAT! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" he yelled.

"OH YES YOU DID!"

"No. I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"The only thing I did was get the groceries our leader made us get."

"And-?"

"And I flirted with girls..[pause].Wait...are you jealous?!?"

"WHAT! NO! YOU VERY WELL KNOW I HATE ALL THAT JEALOUSY CRAP."

"IT'S STILL A VERY GOOD REASON WHY YOU'RE ACTING LIKE THIS."

"OH. PLEASE...IN YOUR DREAMS!"

"I know you hate it...then WHY DID YOU FUCKING WATCH IT?!?"

"I DIDN'T WANT TO! BUT SEEING YOU FLIRT MAKES ME SICK!"

"IT MAKES YOU SICK?! DID YOU EVER THINK THAT I DID IT TO GET YOUR ATTENTION BECAUSE I LIKE YOU!"

All became silent for a moment. Beast Boy covered his mouth and let his hand fall to his side. Raven began to huff.

"You did it because you like me?" she questioned.

"NO! Just forget it....all you do is tease me and bully me..." he began to walk away but Raven grabbed his wrist.

"Why would you say that?"

"Because you do...you hit me with everything you've got. Whether it be your powers or your hand."

Silence. Dead silence.

"Did you ever think...that..I did it...because I might of...liked you too?...." Raven said quietly.

"What?"

"I DID IT BECAUSE...I LIKE YOU OKAY?!"

Robin stared in shock at what's going on and he was about to leave until Beast Boy spoke up once more.