Chapter 1: A Suprise

My name is Kami Mizuki, a senior at Haru High, I'm the type to plan everything in advance.

Kami: Okay 8:00 wake up! 8:01 Get out of bed! 8:02 Clean my bed 8:03 Go out my romm 8:0- smack OW!!!

Kiyomi: There you go again with your annoying habit

Kami: Does that mean you always have to hit me?

Kiyomi: Oh grow up your still complaining about me hitting you since kindergarten?

Kiyomi has been my best friend for as long as I can remember, she's aggressive but has a soft side...

Kami: Well you should just accept my planning habits, I am the most prepared man on earth!

Kiyomi: Oh yeah? How about a girlfriend?

Kami: *Guak!?* That will have to wait!

Kiyomi: Hmm? You better relinquish that title then...

Kami: Hey Kiyomi how do you even know if you're in love?

Kiyomi: blushes How am I supposed to know that!?

Kami: Well your addicted to romantic books so I thought you have an idea

Kiyomi: Well I just read them for the heck of it!

Kami: So you don't even have a vague idea of it?

Kiyomi: Well....it's when your heart starts racing when you see her and you just....know it...

Kami:.........So you did know!

Kiyomi: throws pillow Shut up!!

Kami: Whatever, Tomorrow is our first day as a senior, Let's enjoy this Kiyomi!

Kiyomi: Hell yeah!

*Tomorrow*

Kami: WHOAAHHH! How can this happen!? It's 8:30! What happend to my alarm- I SET IT TO PM!??
*rushes to get ready*
I'm going ahead!!!

Kami's Mom: Take Care!

I started running as fast as I can

Kami: Damn! 8:50! Only 5 more minutes till I'm late!
Haaaaahh!!!

*bump*

Kami: Ouch! I'm sorry are you-

Whoah...she's a student from my school, and she's pretty...wait...I didn't even see her at all... Who was she?

Girl: Ouch....

Kami: I'm really sorry, Can you stand?

Girl: Yes I can....

Kami: Hey do you want to go to school together? (I'd figure I might as well be late after all)

Girl: Oh...uhh...sure...umm...what's your name?

Kami: Kami Mizuki! And you?

Girl: Shiro...Mayuzumi...

Kami: Nice to meet you! Okay, let's go!

Shiro: yes...

Wierd...I never planned this my whole life....I never expected this...this was a real suprise... My heart us racing....