■flashback■

C A S E Y ❤︎

It happened seven years ago. I never knew that one accident, could affect my whole life. One minute, we were happy. The next, he was laid on the ground, blood all over him.

"Where were you?" Jared, my boyfriend asked. I giggled at his face holding worried expression.

"Calm down Jared, I was just taking a stroll, looking at the shops nearby. You took way too long in the toilet so I got bored of waiting." his expression hardened but softened a second later.

He raised his eyebrows, "Well, okay. Next time, warn me if you knew I was gonna take too long."

Walking around the shops, I noticed one across the street that managed to catch my eye.

I turned my attention to Jared who was looking at me with amused eyes.

"My wardrobe is starting to empty again, it's Winter soon, can we go shopping and look around now?" I asked, inserting my puppy dog eyes hoping he'd say yes. Which he always does.

I knew how much he hates shopping, but he just can't help the puppy dog eyes. "Ugh, fine. But only for you." He replied then kissed the top of my head softly.

Picking up my pace, I started to run to a store across the road. Sensing nothing around me, no presence at all, I looked to the side, noticing a white car, which happened to just be zooming straight towards me.

I was frozen still. As time went by, I waited for the impact.

But I surely didn't expect to be pushed over and away by someone.

Grunting from the force of the push, I looked to the side and  saw Jared on the ground, blood all over him.

But I couldn't hear anything despite the fact that people were screaming and yelling. Sirens were set loose. But at that moment, I just felt deaf and lifeless.

=)