Chapter 1

Cerise

While i walked into the house. I saw my dad drunked on the sofa.
Again? I quietly sneaked to my room. But bad luck. He heard my footsteps.
"Cerise? Where have you been?" He drunkenly asked
"We were making a....project." i excused. And walked up the stairs me and my dad never been THAT close since......ugh. nevermind.
I stared at the ceiling. It was pitch dark.
He wasn't actually my dad, he was my stepdad. My real dad just disapeared in the darkness leaving my mom pregnant, which was with me.
I have a sibling of course. BUT not for being mean. She's a bitch.
She's always out at night. if you wanna know where she would be. Well, i guess you should check the bar. She's a slut. Mean? I know, she's a stepsister. Although. We never get along with each other.
She's the 'Queen Bee' in school. While me? Nah. Im just a simple girl with a simple life.
And...we always quarrel with each other. I MEAN she always hurt me for no freaking reason.

The Next Day

I woke up earlier than my alarm.
I know. Why would i even have an alarm when i wake up earlier than it.
When i got down, i saw my Stepdad and Stepsister.
"Cerise. Take a seat, " my dad told me but i shooked my head
"Uhm. We have something to do in school we need to do it early" i said or should i say excuse.He gave me a questioning look. And here I am wishing that he would give in into my excuse.
After minutes. He nodded
"Take care" he last said and i walked out.
I really dont like eating with them mostly when my STEP sister is there. Why? Cause. Im the favorite of my parents. Even the stepdad.
So everytime i hangout with them
She would try to shoo me away or hurt me. That's why i never been close to my dad.

Anyways, i walked through the school grounds and all eyes were on me....again.
"Good Morning Ms. Mafia" greeted a familiar voice.i looked behind me and saw my best friend, Lucas.
"Lucas." I simply said and walked to him.
"Still the cold girl. Huh?" He asked smiling.
"Still that girl" i gave him a small smile. He ruffled my hair and we both walked through the halls.
Everyone asked if both of us dated.
But no. We're just good friends.
Lucas is a perfect dream boy. He's handsome,a gentleman and everything you think of a dream boy. You'll never see him fight or start a fight. And, he's a nerdy dream boy. He'd rather read a bool than drink beer or alcoholic thingies. He's over protective. Yep, very much.ok ok let's stop talking about him.

"Hey Cerise? Do you believe in eextraordinary beings in this world?" Lucas asked while giving me a questionable look
"Uhm...maybe?" I said while reading the bool i just bought weeks ago. By the way. We're in my house' rooftop.
"Why you asked?"
"Nothing just asking?" For awhile. I looked at him and looked away
"Hey weirdo-oh my! Hi Lucas! I knew you missed me!" My sister barged in. I saw terror in Lucas' eyes. He sooo hates my stepsister
"Ermm Roxie. Please! Get away from me!" Lucas pushed you away and hid behind me.
"Roxie! Stop bothering your sister!" Dad shouted from downstairs.
"Hmp! Fine!" She said before she went down she winked at Lucas and Lucas pretended to puke.
"Your sister is disgusting." Lucas said sitting down. I laughed
He's right. She is disgusting.