dark little angel

CHAPTER 1

IM just sitting there cold and lonely... I'm not sure why my parents always leave me home alone. this house just gives me the creeps, the floor creaks I hear things in the attic I also see things. it isn't normal this house isn't normal I wish my mom and dad was here.. I cant wait to go back to school Monday. I miss all my friends even my boyfriend. my boyfriend is Keith and my best friend is Greta. and my name is Tatiana. I have a very dark personality. I'm just going to hope I wake up for tomorrow..  AS TATIANA WAS SLEEPING SHE WAS DREAMING A TERRIBLE DREAM ....... SHE WAS FALLING THEN SHE WAS IN HER KITCHEN AND HER MOM HAD A KNIFE AND HER DAD WAS DEAD ON THE FLOOR AND SHE YELLED YOUR NEXT SWEETIEPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AHHHHH!! TATIANA RAN THEN SHE RELIZED IT WASNT HER MOTHER THEN SHE HAD TO KILL HER FOR SHE HAD NO CHOICE SHE GRABBED THE KNIFE AND YELLED YOUR NOT MY MOM AND THEN SHE RELIZED SHE KILLED HER OWN MOTHER NOOOO!!!!!!! SHE SCREAMED.... Tatiana awoke and screamed. she was scared but she went down stairs to call Keith but he wouldn't answer. she walked back up stairs and plopped her self on her bed and sat there awake all night long she wasn't expecting a bad dream nor someone to pull into the drive way... TIME FOR SCHOOL TATIANA !!! Tatiana woke up and she had noticed it was her mom and dad as she walked down stairs she heard them talking about a vacation and she saw a bag with stuff in it she quietly walked over there to see if they had bought her anything but no it was worse then she thought she found murder weapons and they had blood on them then she thought OMG MY PARENTS ARE MURDERS!! WHY ME WHY MY PARENTS!!

                                         TO BE CONTINUED......