Daichi //In RP//

Name: Daichi

Age: "18," he murmured, a white cloud of breath coming from his mouth as he tried to warm his hands.

Gender: "I'm sorry for the mistake but I actually seem to be male," he laughed "I know, shocking right?" His words were lined with sarcasm as he gave you a playful and wide smile.

Sexuality: he sighed "always with this question," he gave you an icy glare "I know what your thinking and I'm into girls,"

Personality: he frowned slightly just glancing at the admin then back at you "I'll allow the admin to answer this question considering I'd most likely lie to make myself feel better," he let out a comfortable chuckle.
Admin: "He's a total jackass and I have no idea why he's here," Daichi's voice tore itself into the conversation "oh I'm sorry for not being as perfect as you are Princess," He allowed the word princess to slip from his mouth ever so provoking. Admin: sighs and shakes head "anyway, Daichi is sarcastic, sassy, sweet, funny, a good friend, protective, competitive, cruel when it comes to 'certain' things, strong, secretly depressed, and sometimes adorable,"

Loves: "Cats are my everything!" He squealed excitedly as if he was a little child getting a new toy on Christmas.

Hates: "people who mess with my belongings or what's not rightfully theirs," he tapped his fingers against the wall of the nearest building to calm his nerves.

Relationship: He smiled with a light hue of pink creeping up on his cheeks "I'm single as of this moment," he didn't dare look at you as he spoke he just stared up at the starry night sky with some sort of slight sadness in deep in his eyes.

Height: 6"2