Thunder.⚡

Hayyy. My name is Thunder. Yeah. My parents named me thunder because I am terribly afraid of it. I'm 12 years old and my favorite person ever is Niall Horan.

Okay...

*******+********+******

"See you in class mom," I wave to her as I walk into Sandy Hook Elementary School. That's right. I'm in 7th grade there. My mom is my teacher. I walk into my classroom and sit in my assigned seat. I start on my daily morning work, which is easy math. "7x11= what?" I whisper to myself. "77." I write down my answer and a few more when all of a sudden, screaming filled my ears. I jumped and darted my eyes to my mom who had fear written all over her face. Tears came to my eyes as I looked out the window. It was storming really bad. BOOM. "AHHH!" I screamed and crawled under my desk and brought my knees up to my chest and cried as the intercom came on again. I listened carefully. "AHHHH! SOMEONE HELP!" I heard my principle scream. That scared the heck out of me. My mom ushered us into her metal closet and locked the door.

"Mom! Mom! Let me out or get in here!" I screamed banging on the door. "Mommy!" I sobbed still banging. I heard a muffled voice. "Where are the kids." "The-there in the gym, sir." I heard a gun shot go off and everyone in the closet started sobbing uncontrollably, including me. I twisted the door knob and heard another gun shot. My stomach threatened to jump out as I screamed. An officer ran into our room and ushered us all out. As I walked by her desk, my mother lay limp by it, blood spilling out of her body. I covered my mouth and gasped. This cannot be happening. I cried as they pushed us out of the building. I didn't listen to anybody. I just ran. They called after me ,"THUNDER GET BACK HERE!" but I just kept running. I ran all the way to my house and into my room. I took out my duffel bag and filled it with all my things. One of those things was a concert &VIP ticket to a 1D concert that my mom got me for my 12th birthday. My dad left when I was 2. After packing I ran to my moms room and took her white cross bracelet. I put it on and vowed to never take it off. I grabbed the money from our cookie jar and ran to the bus stop. Looks like ill be on my own for now.

.Thunder. 12 years old, and alone.