#Step 1

You MUST have a back story!

For example

Jeff The Killer-

(PLEASE NOTE: This story is a short summery not the full story.)

Jeff was a normal boy with a mother a father and a brother named Lu and they moved to a fancy neighbourhood and a neighbour went round and invited them to their sons birthday party their mother said 'yes'.

On the next day they went to school and three boys came the pick a fight and pulled knives on Jeff, Jeff beat them up and stabbed them in certain areas and broke their bones they were not dead.

The next day police went to their house to ask about the fight and Jeff said he did stab them but his brother took the blame sending him to prison.

On Sunday they went to the neighbours sons party and Jeff went in black pants and white hoody.

He played Cowboys.

But the three boys came and picked a fight they pulled out guns and Jeff was thrown into the living room and the 'leader' came in to finish the fight but Jeff punched him hard in the heart area and he died.

Jeff ran upstairs and pulled the curtain rail done from the bathroom and hit a boy in the face which knocked him out and the other boy and Jeff and the boy fought when bleach went on them both and Jeff hit the other boy in the temple the boy threw fire at Jeff and Jeff was on fire. And ran down stairs but fell unconscious and people came to our him out.

Jeff woke up in Hospital with bandages around his face and when taken off his mother screamed and Jeff ran to the bathroom to see his face pale (white) and he felt his face which was like a leathery skin feeling and his brown hair singed black and his lips red. He said he loves it with a psychotic laugh the doctors said it was normal and to bring him back if he doesn't change his behaviour.

That night his mother woke up and went to the bathroom and saw Jeff who carved a smile on his face and burned his eyelids off and asked 'am I beautiful mommy?' she said 'yes let me go get dad so he can see' and went to get his dad and said 'get the shot gun' and Jeff came in and said 'you lied mommy' and killed them both.

Then his brother who was in the other room work up and waited after hearing the noise and tried to sleep after hearing nothing but felt he was being watched and Jeff came in covered his mouth and said 'Go to sleep' and killed him.

So your back story will have to be something like that but not copied and made up from the start or else it's just weird and used to much.

And they not to make it all cliché!!!