AmazingPhilXReader

'Did I get lost...?' You sighed in thought, sitting on the bench of the subway station. You had been hanging out with your friend Phil for the day, while Dan went to hang out with Ian and Anthony, for an upcoming Smosh video. Unfortunately, Phil had gotten sick at the last minute. He told Dan to go on without him, so Dan had called you up so you could watch after him.

Of course you had agreed. I mean, Phil's been your friend for awhile now, and you've grown quite attached to him. You guys had been playing video games, watching movies, and pigging out on junk food.

Later, at about 11:05 pm Dan had finally returned. You got ready to leave, but Phil followed you out, wanting to tell you something eagerly.
But right before he could, Dan came out and dragged him back inside, leaving you to wonder what it was.

But you knew you'd have to wait for the next visit. You headed to the subway station and got onto a subway that was supposed to lead directly to your house, but instead you ended up on the other side of town, lost.

Way to ruin a perfect day, right?

Well anyways, you sat on a bench, freezing your arse off. The next subway was a 30 minute wait, and you couldn't walk home. At least, not this late. Who knows what was out there, lurking the dark empty streets?

You sighed and looked down at your phone, which vibrated in your hand.

It was a message from Phil.

You tilted your head in confusion as you read it several times.

'Are You Lost?'

You stared at the message intensely. How could he have known you were lost.

You replied back in curiosity. 'What? How did you know that?'

Instantly, a message was sent back. 'Look up'

"What...?" You blinked in confusion. Lifting your head slowly, you saw a figure look down at you. Your eyes widened as you realized who it was. "...Phil?"

He waved. "Hi there. Someone lost?" You stood up at a loss for words. When you finally got yourself together, you spoke. "What are you doing here?! Your sick and it's cold out here! Phil! Does Dan know your here?! How did you now I was here?! Lost?!"

Phil began to laugh and put a hand on your shoulder. "I kinda wanted to follow you so I could tell you that thing. Unfortunately, Dan wouldn't allow it, so I had to tell him what it was and he finally agreed. We followed you and saw you went on the wrong train, so we drove down here."

You blinked in surprise. "Phil..." Phil smiled and hugged you. "Don't say anything, just listen to what I have to say and Dan and I will drive you home. Sound good?"

You nodded happily. "Thanks Phil!" "Ah, Ah, Ah, Listen to me young lion."

You giggled and nodded.

Phil suddenly backed away a little and looked down. "Well...funny story....you might laugh actually...Today I had a great time. i had so much fun. And I'd like to have more fun with you. But...I don't want to be friends anymore...I want to be more....So...Here goes..." He gave a shy sigh and looked up at you, making direct eye contact. "Will you go out with me?"

You put your hand over your mouth, feeling your face flush. Phil looked to the side awkwardly as it became silent.

After a minute he spoke up. "It's fine if you don't." He gave a small, yet shy, chuckle.

You walked towards him and pulled him into a hug. "I'd love to Phil." His eyes widened and he hugged you back.

You both pulled away slowly, only to meet eyes. You brushed a piece of hair behind your ear and looked to the side.
Phil leaned over and gently kissed you, causing you to tense up. A second later, you found yourself with your arms wrapped around his neck.

"Do I have to wait for you two lovers all night?"

You both looked to the side to see Dan with his arms crossed. A sly smirk appeared on his face as he teased you.

You both blushed and shook your heads. "Well then, let's go. It's late and I am pretty tired." He began walking up the steps of the station. Phil grabbed your hand and you followed by his side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright you guys this is my first YoutuberXReader! Let me know what you think! And I take requests so be sure to give me some!

I am also writing this story on Quotev so be sure to check it out there too!:

Quotev: MashaHasAffliction

Peace Out Mashins~!

~M