Chapter 1

My grandparents walked into my house while I was writing they both had white hair with ocean blue eyes nana was blind in one eye though. Papa had a missing leg.  I was in my office writing a story for my boss although it was a lot that he expected from me.
"Alexa, honey? Would you like to come with us to-"
"Nana you know that I can't I'm busy"
Her bright smile frowned and walked out of the house.
"Alexa, we love you very much. Call us when you're done with that story" Said papa. The door shut then it became just me, my pencils, and my story. As soon as the led touched the paper my brother Ryan walked in with his two kids. Ryan had brown hair with little white streaks coming out of it his eyes were a light hazel beautiful. He was always in good shape too.
"Do you mind taking care of the kids for me Alexa?"
"Ryan. I really can-"
He cut me off
"Please Alexa you know how Mia walked out on us and I just need an hour or three to catch up on the bills"
He got me I really could not say no to that.
"Alright fine. Only because you are my brother and cause your kids, as I remember are pretty calm"
"THANK YOU SO MUCH! I owe you one"
He left.  He had twins they were both nine and got Mia's blue eyes and her button nose. They also had Ryan's dimples. And a light  skin with golden hair. One of the girls were named Nicole and the other Janice. I didn't really know how to handle nine year olds so I told them to play with Oreo. (My dog) as they were in another room I continued with my story well, start my story. After an hour of good work I stopped to notice that it was very quiet in the house. Too quiet. I checked the living room to find the girls passed out on the couch with Oreo. So I took a break and decided to watch some tv.
"Breaking news! If you live in the country side expect a huge storm may lead into a tornado-"
I turned it off and thought to myself.
The news are always wrong lets just watch some duck dynasty. That's when I heard a loud BOOM!