I just want to be loved

Hi thur this is my first book soo yeah injoy xo

Skylar

Stands 5'4

Age 17

State New York

Skylars lives with her little brother in a 2 story house. Their parents died when skylar was 14 and her little brother was 13. The reason why their parents died remains unknown but skylar still wants to find out why they died. She hangs out with her best friends Mikaila, Jahcyntah and Asha.

They all go out clubbing together they all have been friends since they were 5.

John

Stands 6'5

Age 16

State New York

John is skylars little brother with light blue eyes tan skin and is what all the girls go after. John likes one of skylars friends asha he always try to make her notice him. John likes to play basketball he plays for the school. He also likes to go to the beach a lot with all his boys.

Well on with the story ...

Today was the day skylar and johns parents died they are doing a remberance service. Skylar was on her iPhone when she herd a knock at her door she ran down stairs to find her best friends looking hella good. Asha had a black collar dress with some black heels to match and her blonde hair was in little curls that stopped at mid back.

Bear known as Mikaila had a oversized jumper with some black tights and some black converses and she had her long brown hair in a sock bun on top of her head.

And Jahcyntah had her hair flat ironed and she wore a black bulls snap back a leather jacket and mullet dress on with matching black nike.

Skylar wasn't ready yet so she told them to get a snack while she had a shower. When John herd ashas laugh he walked out of his room and leaned on the wall were she was sitting on the couch with Jahcyntah and bear. Jahcyntah saw that he was looking so she told bear she needs help with some thing in the other room leaving asha and John together. John walked over to Asha and looked into her eyes and said

John: you look very beautiful today thank you for comming

Asha had to look down to hide her blush and she thanked him

By the time skylar was done with her shower she curled her hair and tied it in a high pony tail so her curls would come to about below her shoulders. She wore her mums fave dress that had frills and a bow she matched it with her vans. After she was done that she appiled her make up. She did an angel wing that make her light brown eyes glow she then put her blush and every thing on.

When she was done she toke a photo and put on Instagram with a caption rip Mom and dad always in our hearts xx

When she was done she put a open jacket over to hide her cuts. When she was done she walked down the stairs to fine John and Asha hand in hand giggling she just rolled her eyes and said come on love birds time to go. Asha then quickly got up and looked at the floor to hide her blush again. When all of the gang was in the limo they headed up to the church to see every one of their family friends and neighbour hood gathered for the service. Skylar looked up to the sky and saw the sun shining bright in to sky. When she was looking at every one walking into the church she saw someone looking at the church acorss the road and when skylar locked eyes with him she just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry ....

--------------------

Sooo what did you guys think?

Who was the person ?

What's going on with asha nd John

Why did skylar?

Vote

Comment

Share

If I get more than 10 likes ill keep going on with the story c: but for now bye

-shanaia