Banana Wars

It all started in the year 2029, you'd think that fruit just sit in the fruit bowl or fridge all day and do nothing. You're wrong!

These fruit were terrorist. They plan on bombing the White House.

Everyday I had come home to many of my fruit bruised, I thought nothing of it until now.

Not all fruit are bad, just this one banana that sits there all day in my fruit bowl and won't let anyone eat it.......

On certain days I come home from work, and its not even in the fruit bowl, but I now realize now. The other day I was sick, so I had the day of work when I realized something. That evil banana was getting out of the fruit bowl, pushed it over and to my surprise underneath there was what it looked like, a secret room (probably with all his plans to bomb the White House).

How could I be so stupid not to clean the fruit bowl, now that I think of it, it never gets dirty, the banana must clean it so I don't find out about his 'secret room', to late.

I don't know how, but I did somehow fit into that hole and I couldn't believe what I saw.

Computers, monitors, buttons, control panels everywhere!!

I caught him write in the act...... His skin shed and underneath that was a huge fire breathing dragon, that surprisingly fit into that banana skin.

He blew his fire and singe my eyebrows. I couldn't take it any longer, he singe MY EYEBROWS!! Of course I had to get revenge. I tackled him to the ground, now that I look at him, he's kinda a hot-looking dragon..... I kissed him.... But that didn't stop the fact that he singe my eyebrows, or did it.No!! I couldn't like him/it.

But then I realized it was dream, I woke up

No disrespect for the America bombings <3

Credit to Jasmin Westphal-Groves for the topic