Harry Imagine Part 1

Okay so this is part one if you would like me to continue please comment and vote?!?

-----------------------------

"Ambulance please" harry shouted down the phone.

"Ahhh" you screamed.

Your face said it all you were white from the sheer fright of it all and the bitter cold.

"Please, please don't hurt me" you whined.

Before you could say anymore you were beaten, whacked, punched and hit multiple times over the head. Then left lying on the cold hard snowy ground.

Your cuts and bruises from the brutal attack were on full display.

Before long the attackers were back. Dressed in dark hoodies with balaclavas

covering their cruel faces.

Their hands were clasped around a wooden baseball bat, shaking.

"Come on lads lets beat the s**t out of her fat body, she doesn't deserve to live anymore" the biggest one scolded.

He was much taller and broader than the others. His legs almost crumbled from the fact he had been in the cold so long.

The smell of cigarettes and alcohol was so incredibly strong. Most definitely were they homeless. With nothing better to do than beat the hell out of innocent young people. Mainly frail women.

It began to snow more heavily than it had during the day. Your lips were becoming increasingly blue, with every snowflake which landed on your cold bloody body.

"Guys she's still breathing" the smallest one said worryingly.

So before you and even the slightest chance to recover a little bit from your previous beating you were beaten again.

The baseball bat hitting your frozen skin. It made an almost thumping noise like a nail being hit into a wall. Again you were punched so hard your ribs made a cracking noise. Minutes later they vanished leaving your almost lifeless body in the red blood stained snow...