Walking My Starbucks

{MyPOV}

It was a bright sunny day, a day in which I thought nothing could go wrong. I was walking my pet Starbucks around the neighborhood. We walked to a nearby park where we started playing fetch. After quite some time I started growing tired and so did my Starbucks so we went walking home.

Along the way there was a new store that caught my eye. Reluctantly, I decided to go in when I saw a "No Starbucks Allowed" sign. I sighed loudly thinking of what I could do. I saw a lamppost right in front of the store. I tied my Starbuck's leash around the lamppost tightly to make sure he doesn't run away. "Alright, stay here don't move" I told my pet Starbucks.

I walked into the store eyeing everything carefully. Something caught my eye at the back of the store. I walk over to it curiously and find a floral blouse. I walk around the store and find some sunglasses. I take those too. Then a white gemstone necklace. 'I'll take that too' I thought to myself. (AND I THINK TO MYSELF WHAT A WONDERFUL WOOOOORLLDLDDD) (any Stevie Wonder fans out there. Nuh okei)

About an hour later I walk out the store with 5 bags in each hand. Then all of a sudden, all ten bags immediately fall to the ground when I see the sight that engrosses me. My Starbucks wasn't there, the leash seemed to be gnawed on, which I guess he bit through. I feel tears threatening to escape my eyes but I don't let them. Starbucks was very important to me. And to the world too.

This Starbucks was like no other. He was the king of all other Starbucks. He was the one that gave life to all other Starbucks, he was the Supreme. I got the honor of raising him. He was incredibly important, if he went down, all other Starbucks went down with him. If something bad were to happen to him, something bad would happen to me to, given the fact he was my responsibility.

I saw a note where I had left him. I slowly walked up to it and picked it up. It read:

Dear Human Bean,

I would like to appreciate you everything that you have done for me. But I find it hard to say, that my time has come. My time to fulfill my lifelong goal of becoming an astronaut. I'm so very sorry but duty calls.

Until Next Time
Yours Truly
Starbucks

I looked at the note in disbelief. My Starbucks had just left me to become an astronaut. HOLY CHEESEBALLS IM DEAD. Let's just say if something happens up there, white girls will get mad.