The Forgotten Love

:: ROC'S POV::

Screaming filled the concert hall as we finished " Keep It On The Low", and it was about that time to pick a girl from the audience to sing to. I scanned around the 1st row and saw a really cute light-skin girl  who had a nice body but, Ray got to her before me.

"Damn you Ray!!!!"  I mumbled.  So I glanced at the 2nd row and saw this beautiful girl who had light-brown eyes but, Prodigy got to her before me. He smirked at me."This nigga !" I thought to myself.

 Then I was just playing around and playing Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe  around the concert hall and in the 6th row I saw the sexiest girl in the 4th seat and saw she was paying no attention to the concert.

"My momma told me to pick this one right over here."  I pointed to her best friend who looked really familiar.'

DAMMIT!!!!" I thought to myself. But she looked just as mad as I was. Prince caught on to what had happened and told her that I was choosing for him. The girl looked relieved and gladly I chose"Little Miss Sexy" in the 6th row 4th seat. But something was off she looked like she didn't want to be there, she was just sitting there on her iPhone listening to music.

" You with the...um I think that 's SpongeBob iPhone case I wanna rap to you right quick." I said giving her that smile that always makes girls weak at the knees.

 She didn't move so I thought she didn't hear me so I asked the guys to put a spotlight on her. She looked me dead in my face for about 10 seconds before rolling her eyes and going back to her phone.

Her friend nudged her to go on stage but she quickly shot her a "NO!!!!" I was getting worried. 

" Arrd, If you won't come to me...," words were just spilling out like fire from my lips," I'm coming to you?!?!?!"

Prod gave me one of those your gonna get killed looks. I knew it was a risky move but she was just so sexy I had to do it. I hesitated to move but I quickly got myself together as I walked towards her. I had this strange feeling, I felt as if this was a wedding and I was the bride. I held my microphone up like it was a bouquet, I opened my mouth to say something but she quickly interrupted me. The concert hall was dead silent at that point.

" What do you want Chres, I don't have time for your games right now?" She spoke as if she knew me... Of course she knew me but, she spoke like she knew me,for real. I squinted real hard to see if she looked familiar.

"Do I know you? " I said.

" Oh now you famous you don't know nobody no more?" she said with an anger in her voice. She looked at me with those big hazel-green eyes with the most love in her eyes. Five seconds later the love was gone and it suddenly turned to hate.

"I seen that look before..." I thought to myself. I looked at her in disbelief,"It's you! Yea it 's Mya isn't it?"

She looked sarcastically  amazed that I recongnize her. " Oh now you remember me, " She looked toward her friend and said "See I told you he wouldn't recongnize me unless he looked real hard."

" Wait a minute, hold up," I said interrupting them. "Can we talk about this later? We have a crowd to please." I said trying to change the subject.

" Sure whatever. Let's just get this over with!" She said pushing me out the way to go to the stage.

" Mya Brooks you haven't changed a bit still fine as I remember!" Ray said reaching out for a hug.

" I know look at you. You still funny as I remember  how's your Mom?" She asked.

" Oh she good! " Ray said.

" How is it that your boys remember me but you don't?" She asked.

I didn't know how to answer so I said, "Let's get this thing rocking y'all!"

We all started singing to our females and everyone was interrested but Mya.  There she was on her phone again texting some dude saved in as" P.R.P".   What kinda of name was that?

But I was getting mad so I took her phone and put it in my pants. She looked so mad but nobody peeped it. So I just continued to sing to her until it was over. We told all four of the girls to wait back stage while we finished the concert.

*Two hours later*

We just finished signing autographs and I was so anxious to talk to Mya. She been on my mind for the past hour and a half. I couldn't wait to catch up with her. I can't seem to remember what went down the last time we spoke. It'd really like to know why she was always so angry with me.

"Aye y'all I'm about to talk to Mya." I told the boys.

But when I got back to the holding area the girls were in Mya and her bestfriend Destiny was no where to be found...