Deadline

Wednesday 16th September
2015

Teodora's P.O.V :
My day was going great ..until she came in the class room stomping her feet and ranting about the guy she likes .(Michael )
Who is she? you might be wondering .. right?
Well she is my so called "Bestie" who doesn't care about anyone but her self as usual always complaining about how she is gonna run away from home even though in her culture which is (Bengali )she is not allowed because she is a "Muslim" .
She acts like a nice innocent religious girl at home, then in school she seems to have lost her headscarf.
Her name is Laila Ali
She is 16 years old with long brown hair erm.. quite tall I would say with a light skinned body.
To be honest I think that she's such a topnotch student and a sucker to all her teachers ! ... Just saying

Laila~ "hey girl are you still coming tonight "

Mr Smith~"alright everyone take your seats and get your folders out "

"Yeahh "I said quietly as i was getting my coursework out .

Laila~"great remember to bring the drinks "

Teodora (me)~"okay, is Michael going to be there ?"

Laila ~"course he is .why wouldn't he?"

Mr Smith~Girls! You've got 10 minutes left until the lesson ends and you are no where near finishing your coursework."

Teodora~"Alright sir ,no need to remind us and actually we've finished our coursework ages ago so-

Mr Smith~"well young lady since you seem to have done everything ,you wouldn't mind helping out Michael with his work when he gets back "

Teodora~"No I don't mind actually but when ?"

Laila~"can i help out too?"

Mr Smith ~"No ,one person would just do"

Laila~"But Mr..-"

••••School Bell rings••••

Mr Smith~"Okay everyone pack up and put your chairs up .Remember the dead line is today at 6pm"

Laila~"Well see you at mines at 7pm ok , g2g ."

Teodora ~"Wait aren't you walking?"

Laila ~"oh no, sorry didn't i tell you dad's picking me up byee!"

Teodora's P.O.V:
Great! now i have to walk home by myself i literally can't believe her as if she just ..argh
At least she could have dropped me as well or told me earlier but no-

Michael~ "Hey , what are you still doing here in school ?"

Current time: 3:59

Teodora ~Who? .. Me? Oh I was just leaving ."

Mr Smith~ Ah Michael here is your folder &Teodora is here to help you with your work...now come on you too you've got 2 hours until the deadline so come on."

Michael~"Really? well this should be fun then."

Teodora~ "omg shutup you moron.. and sir i can't help him now i have things planned to do today."

Mr Smith~" well that's not my problem and besides you volunteered your self remember ? "

"What the- heck i did not volunteer myself " I said .

"That's not what it seemed like to me earlier on .. anyway I have a staff meeting to attend to so unless you want him to fail then you too better start working now! "He answered as he was leaving the classroom.

Michael~"So..

____________________________________________________________________________________
Hey, guys  I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.
If you would like more please vote and comment.And you can add any suggestions if you want i don't really mind .
Thanks xx :)