Coffee shop!au part 1

A soft chime rings as the cafe door is inched open. It's about 8:30  in the morning, approximately one hour after kyungsoo's shift began.

The sound of distant chatter and soft music is all that echoes through the small space, with an occasional clank of spoons on china cups and pour of coffee.

Tanned skin and lean muscles come into view and Kyungsoo knows who it must be.

The same person who comes everyday, at 8:30 although sometimes not on Saturdays and sometimes a few minutes late.

Jongin's strides are slow but has a bit of a jump to it, and it makes Kyungsoo think that he looks like an excited puppy and I want to hug you so much.

The dancer, seeing how Kyungsoo looks in his barista uniform hanging a little bit low because of his small body frame, arms poking out and thinks that he looks like a fucking baby penguin and why does he have to be this adorable.

"The usual?" Kyungsoo asks, and is met with a wide smile, teeth flashing and all. That's all it takes for a light tint to form on his face. He pulls out a cup and writes jongin; latte; milk; sugar; creme. Because he knows, Jongin loves it sweet and he has memorized it for a while now.

It's the same every time. Their fingers brush every now and then when Kyungsoo hands jongin his coffee, and most times a blush manages to sneak up Jongin's neck. Creep up his cheeks and maybe all the way to his ears.

A silent tension lingers, maybe with a sense of I might like you and you're adorable I want to pinch your squishy cheeks. But nothing is said, just flustered faces hinting something more.

"Thanks." Jongin musters, catching glances with the doe eyed barista, sending a flurry of butterfly's into his tummy.

He spins on his heal and exits, not before sending Kyungsoo a quick wink sealed with a shy smile dancing on pouty lips.

--------------------------------

Yay first chapter !!! It's really short but I like short chapters.. They'll be bite sized drabbles but- hope you like!!