Chapter 1 - Introduction

Hello , my name is Kate and i live with my older brother , Kevin. He is 19 years old meanwhile i am 17.
He is such a badass , he gets home drunk every weekend. Sometimes he won't come home for 1-2 days. And when he come home , he will make disturbing noises. We never get along.

Its sad how my mom and dad are always working , sometimes they don't get home for 3-4 months. And when they are home , they will be in front of their laptops , working.
Even at christmas eve , they don't spend time with us. They often attends bussiness party.
Even though our family is super duper rich , i don't really enjoy being me. I miss my parents so much.

I have a boyfriend whose name is Sean.
He is such the best boyfriend ever.
He give me surprises and sweet talk and understand me more than i understand myself.
He is the most patience person i ever met , he always forgive me everytime i prank him and can't get mad more than 5 minutes.
He has been my bestfriend since we were kindergarden , we always go to the same school.
And 2 years ago , he confessed to me , and i absolutely accept him.
No normal girls will reject him with his blue eyes , blonde messy hair , and his fit body. And he is quite tall , the fact that i am just as tall as his neck. Puberty do him well.

I have a friend called Grace , she loves shopping as much as i love ice cream. I met her in 7th grade , we was sharing a book together because she forgot to bring hers. Since then , we get soo close. Even though we are very different , physically and emotionally.
She has this brown straight hair , tan skin , and too skinny body , and she also has that adorable cute eyes!
But i has this blonde curly hair , not so tan skin , and yeah well , too not skinny body , and small eyes.. smallest eyes in our whole school. Maybe it's because my mom is slightly chinese.
She is on the girls basketball team , has that 'i dont care' attitude , and often skip classes.
I am a member of a reading club , has that too friendly attitude , and can't skip classes not because i love studying , but because i have nowhere to go.

I have this special hatred towards Edward , He is like the biggest jerk in the world.
He is so arrogant , he likes to tease me a lot until i cry , he likes to play with every single girls heart , and yea he has no talent at all. well i admit , when it comes to soccer , he is the best
Though i used to have a crush on him when i was 7th grade.
And the only reason is because he has dimples that match with his black eyes and dark brown hair. Yea , i love boys with dimples. Except Edward.

There is this school queenbee , whose name is Eve , that is rumored in a relationship with Edward.
She is very very pretty , long curl in the end blonde hair , light blue eyes , has that brightest smile.
And she also have a great personality , kind , humble , super friendly . Super smart brain too.
She is way too perfect for Edward.

Sean have an admirer named Lia , she always follow Sean wherever he go , it annoys me sometimes. She will ruined my time with Sean. She hate me will all her heart like i have kill her mother or what.

So yea , this is my life.

A/n

Hey guys , this is my first story so please understand if there is any typos and confusing parts.
And also my grammar is so bad , i always get a bad score in english.
Hope you enjoy reading this^^