Lost Boy

Dan stared at his camera and sighed. It's now or never Dan!' He thought as he finally started his video. 'Hey Internet!' Dan started 'this video is going to be a little different. I'll be telling you guys a story and I want you guys to have a clear mind when watching. Can you do that for me?' Dan paused, as of waiting for the metaphorical head nods or eye rolls. 'Okay, so there was a time, when I was alone. I didn't have friends and didn't feel at home. And, I felt this way for a couple of years. I remember, when I was younger, I would sit by the window and stare at the moon and talk to it as if it was an actual person, listening to me. So you guys can imagine how I felt when. I couldn't see the moon outside.' Dan forced an awkward laugh out before continuing.
         Then I started messaging Phil on social media. We messaged each other  on   Whatever we could : Facebook, email, IM's. And messaging him made me feel amazing. I felt as though I truly had someone. Someone that cared for me. When I saw him, you know, face to face, it was like a dream come true. It's one thing talking to someone online, it's another thing actually meeting them. The day before I had to come home again, he said the cheesiest thing to me. He said " I promise that you'll never be lonely ever again" At the time, I blushed like a 13 year-old school girl on her first date. Now I cringe at how cheesy we were.
              Ever since that day, we kept trying our hardest to see each other again. Any day we were both free we were together. It got to the point where half my wardrobe was at his house and vise versa, half his wardrobe was at my house. I remember this one specific incident when I decided to surprise him with a visit to his house. He was asleep when I arrived, and to wake him up, I jumped on his back. He was so happy.' Dan sighed then continued.
               'I do t know if I fell in love with him at that moment or the moment we first met. But I knew I loved him. But obviously I couldn't say anything. First of all, I didn't know if he was gay or not, and even if he was, why would he like me? I am the definition of awkwardness and. I literally such in every way possible. So I didn't tell him. Not then and not now. So basically this story will be a first for everyone, especially Phil. Anyways, a little while later we ran away with eachother. No, not literally. We just moved in together. And truly, I've never been happier. It was like a fairytale(as cheesy as it sounds). With Phil I felt at home (I still do to be honest).
             Our story is kind of like the story of Peter Pahn. He's my Peter Pan and I was his lost boy. Now, I guess I'm his Wendy Darling. I don't know!' Dan screamed, burying his head in his arms. But yeah, Phil, I know you will see this so I'm gonna say it. I love you so freaking much, and I understand if you don't feel the same. I mean who would. I mean who would? I'm a 24 year old man who is afraid of the dark and has Exerstential Crisis's like no other. You deserve so much more then me. Danosaurs, I'm pretty sure I filled your wildest dreams but if you hate me and want to unsubscribe go ahed. I won't be offended.' Dan paused and stared at the camera. He then started smiling, those turned into chuckles and with the chuckles came the tears. In that exact moment Phil decided to come home. "Dan what's wrong?" He asked "you'll......find out.......tomorrow" he said threw sobs. That was how Dan and Phil spent the entire night on the floor cuddling and comforting eachother(as Dan tells people. We all know Phil was the one comforting Dan and he enjoyed every last minute of it).

I got this from the sound Lost Boys by Ruth B. This is my first Phanfic ever and I hope y'all enjoy. If you have any requests please message me. Bye!!